S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Give me a call sometime and if you are up this way I can help you with the install of the battery thing. I have a good shop setup now and, after this year in particular, have considerable experience with the battery thing. (We had 5 batteries and both 12 and 24 volt charging systems so yours would be a breeze).
    J

Oh and we have been to BAja too, great place.
    Wow, Malawi, thats super exciting!. Sorry for the delay, I seem to keep loosing and finding Expedition Portal!. Things have been good on my end. Higgins has been up and down, more so up then down. Spent a good 4 weeks on Vancouver island this past summer. Lots of small trips. Been trying hard to get it prepaired for the Baja. Looking at setting up a dual charge system, seeing how dead batteries has been my biggest issue the last 2 summers!. But we will see. How long are you in Africa for?. Have you taken time off work?. Hope all is well. Brian
    Hi Brian, I hope all is well. I came across a photo of you and Higgins just today. We are indeed in Africa right now, Malawi to be precise. Please drop me a line and let me know how things are going for you, I have often wondered.

Cheers,
    Jason
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger