‘06 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4 w/ 8.1and only 74k miles *SOLD*

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
So, why would I even consider selling this unicorn? 2500, 4x4, 4.10’s, no OnStar, no Bose, G80 limited slip, last year of the GMT800 platform (accepted as the best generation of one of the most reliable vehicles ever built), last year of the 8.1, no rust and only 74k miles? Did I mention the first owner was Homeland Security (meaning impeccable maintenance) and engine currently only has 2024 hours (avg speed of 35 mph and no idle time!!). Then the second owner -a retired gentleman in FL who used it to move his bass boat so seldom he decided to sell both. Then I bought the ‘burb and drove it 800 miles home without a hiccup! I’ve put about 6k miles on her the past year, but I had a stroke in October, and after a lifetime of vehicle addiction, I’m liquidating the ‘fleet’.

During my stewardship I have done the following:
-new shocks eliminating the Autoride system
-new Panasonic head unit w/ hands free phone, and new speakers
-reverse camera hard wired, and has the option to be turned on at any time to ‘inspect or watch’ anything behind like trailered motorcycle, adventure trailer, etc
-new tires and wheels (buyer can choose between the ones shown or orig alloys with new Michelins) with new TPMS sensors.
-A second factory bumper was purchased and trimmed as seen, but the orig with valance is stored and included
-rear (third row) seat in excellent condition is included but also stored currently
-full maintenance done at 70k when we got her home
-added auxiliary LED reverse lights (also switched separately to facilitate light at rear of vehicle at any time
-added LED fog lights

And the negatives? For some reason these rigs have issues with the fuel cap showing as loose on the information screen at times. I have tried 3 fuel caps, and the message still occurs randomly- maybe once/month, but does go away/clear on its own.

All said, an extremely nice 8.1 4x4 2500 last year GMT800 Suburban with known history and only 74k miles, ready to go for many years, many miles, and many excursions!! Asking $19,950, located in Marshville, NC 28103.

Pic files appear to be too large, will get them uploaded as soon as possible, sorry…

Last edited:
So, why would I even consider selling this unicorn? 2500, 4x4, 4.10’s, no OnStar, no Bose, G80 limited slip, last year of the GMT800 platform (accepted as the best generation of one of the most reliable vehicles ever built), last year of the 8.1, no rust and only 74k miles? Did I mention the first owner was Homeland Security (meaning impeccable maintenance) and engine currently only has 2024 hours (avg speed of 35 mph and no idle time!!). Then the second owner -a retired gentleman in FL who used it to move his bass boat so seldom he decided to sell both. Then I bought the ‘burb and drove it 800 miles home without a hiccup! I’ve put about 6k miles on her the past year, but I had a stroke in October, and after a lifetime of vehicle addiction, I’m liquidating the ‘fleet’.

-reverse camera hard wired, and has the option to be turned on at any time to ‘inspect or watch’ anything behind like trailered motorcycle, adventure trailer, etc
-new tires and wheels (buyer can choose between the ones shown or orig alloys with new Michelins) with new TPMS sensors.
-A second factory bumper was purchased and trimmed as seen, but the orig with valance is stored and included
-rear (third row) seat in excellent condition is included but also stored currently
-added auxiliary LED reverse lights (also switched separately to facilitate light at rear of vehicle at any time
-added LED fog lights

And the negatives? For some reason these rigs have issues with the fuel cap showing as loose on the information screen at times. I have tried 3 fuel caps, and the message still occurs randomly- maybe once/month, but does go away/clear on its own.

All said, an extremely nice 8.1 4x4 2500 last year GMT800 Suburban with known history and only 74k miles, ready to go for many years, many miles, and many excursions!! Asking $24,950, located in Marshville, NC 28103.

Pic files appear to be too large, will get them uploaded as soon as possible, sorry…

-added LED fog lights

All said, an extremely nice 8.1 4x4 2500 last year GMT800 Suburban with known history and only 74k miles, ready to go for many years, many miles, and many excursions!! Asking $24,950, located in Marshville, NC 28103.

I'm interested in the Suburban. I'm in SW Virginia, so pretty close. How can I contact you? Waiting for photos...

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
I’m waiting for my daughter to give me a hand resizing, but can email them…
I’ll PM you email,
Thanks!!
Dale

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
504EF824-CB3B-4A13-B24A-AEFD987AD5F6.jpeg
275375AD-006F-4CF1-A9CD-D369E90D776E.jpeg
059DEDD4-B0B9-4563-BFF3-28D8474A3C51.jpeg
B4FD523F-8F72-4855-9072-FBABEC7227D4.jpeg
CEAEB32C-65BA-42B3-A8AC-7F637AFFFF19.jpeg
DFBECC35-E37A-4FF4-BF82-130277E7C05E.jpeg

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Wow, been a month! Just serviced with oil/filter change, greased and tires rotated, just shy of 75k miles.
Price is a little flexible…

Beep

Okay, big price adjustment!! $19,950!!
Still having a few health/Neuro deficits, so getting more serious on liquidation- please inquire with any interest.
Cheers
I’m only 2 hours from you and may consider looking at it. My hold back is your pricing. can you please let me know what is your best cash price? Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears