“SOLD” Small Trailer

Bhodgin

Located in Loveland, CO. Hate to sell. Trying to fund a Himalaya trip. I have a small trailer for sale. Body is about 4'x6'x24" tall, with room on the front for a dirt bike. Sprayed with black Raptor Liner, heavy duty and easy touch up. LED tail lights. The interior has 3 drawers, a cooler/fridge slide with separate door, 10 gallon water tank with a 3 gallon per minute pump and sprayer/water bottle filler. One drawer is a dedicated kitchen drawer with included stove and sink. Water sprayer snaps on to the sink. Has a variety of USB's and 12v outlets, and a 35AH sealed lead acid battery, with lots of room for a bigger battery setup. Includes a 20w flexible solar panel and Renogy Wanderer charge controller and Blue Sea fuse block. All steel construction, aside from the drawers which are CNC cut baltic birch with high pressure laminate faces. All grease-able hinges. Has Toyota wheel pattern and 265 75 16 tires and full size spare. Has table that slides out for use in drawer position, (upper left in pics) or can be removed and has folding legs. Leveling legs in rear. Locking water fill. Jerry can with mount. It's setup for a 66" roof tent. I have an optional Pope Big Konza rooftop tent. I have a Max Coupler that I'd sell separately, but I'll include a 1 7/8" coupler if you don't want the offroad hitch. Clean Colorado title. More pictures available. Happy to meet half way for serious folks.

Asking $6000 with the tent, or $5000 without it. $150 for Max Coupler.

Everything works as it should, but the unit shows wear and tear in the form of rock chips in the finish, because I don't have mud flaps.
00w0w_kuVOjzStSX9_600x450.jpg
IMG_2011.JPG

Bhodgin

Thanks folks. I really had fun building it. Both using this thing, and the build have been an awesome adventure. Some more pictures, just because I'm proud of it. :)
00R0R_1CdnyWiFYzF_600x450.jpg
01313_c7Zm1YSGT2V_600x450.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears

Members online