Black
4.0L
Auto transmission W/tranny cooler
4X4
Moon roof
C4X4 winch bumper
4.5" Rubicon Express lift with full rear leaf pack and Pro Comp shocks
Detours STM upper rear shock relocators
JKS sway bar quicker disconnects and Poly pro front sway bar bushings, rear sway bar removed by po
After market rear drive shaft, slip yoke eliminator and corrected speedo gear
33" BFG A/T KO with spare, about 3,000 miles on them.
Black 15" steel rims (including spare)
Herculined floor
Quadratec front floor mats
Pioneer DEH-P3000IB stereo with direct Ipod cable and Infinity reference speakers
Tow hitch D-ring with stainless locking pin

New lift gate shocks, new ignition switch, replaced 4WD indicator switch, replaced climate control vacuum line and vacuum reservoir, new gas cap, Rain-X wiper blades, garden edging flares, front seat covers and new windshield.

72,900 miles: Previous owner had Coolant service done.

76,766 miles: Previous owner had transfer case replaced with a good used one.

77,500 miles: Right ball joints, air filter, oil change and spark plugs changed.

80,000 miles: Oil, tranny fluid, transfer case fluid, diff fluids changed, and greased everywhere possible,transmission gasket, filter and shift solenoids replaced.

82,352 miles: Complete transmission rebuild including new torque converter.

Rockers and underneath are rust free, only rust is paint chips on the hood. I spray down the undercarriage about every 2 weeks at the car wash. I believe that this is most likely it's first winter in New England. The previous owner had moved here from Colorado and parked the jeep for a year or so while he was in Iraq. He only put about 7,000 miles a year on it.

NH inspected as of January 2011

Clean car fax report. Vin#1J4FF58S8YL177069. I can e-mail copies of report and I have the build sheet from Chrysler.

There are a few dents, scratches, and paint chips. The hood has some paint chips with little rust spots about the only rust on the vehicle, besides surface rust on axles and exhaust. It usually takes a few cranks to start it but always starts. Runs at highway speeds with no problem, no shimmy, shakes or death wobble. This XJ flexes awesome off-road and is very capable and has not been beat on.

***Recently spent $2200 to have transmission completely rebuilt by Aamco transmissions and it has a 1 year transferable warranty.

*** Thule M.O.A.B cargo basket can be included in sale

*** Warn winch has been SOLD

The reason I am selling is because I just bought an 06 Xterra and I plan on moving by the end of the June, so make me a reasonable offer.
My name is Scott and I can be reached at 207-54two-046five

Thanks for looking
user2590_pic4127_1299443197.jpg

outbasket.jpg

00XJfallnoflares.jpg

164517_745175230811_11014177_41546596_6589816_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger