01 Disco SD well maintained(trades welcome)

totalcustoms

Ok guys, I have nice 01 Disco that I bought a couple yrs ago with plans to build into a expo rig but I have just been using it for a DD and have been pouring my spare cash into my rock buggy. I AM NOW CONSIDERING TOYOTA TRADES AS WELL. EX CAB TRUCKS 4X4 AND RUNNERS BACK TO 1ST GENS. The truck has 112,ooo on the clock and it has always been a pavement pounder with the exception of a few hunting trips with very mild offroad use.
i have meticuously maintained this disc and I know that they live and die by thier maintanance schedule so I have always made sure to stay on top of it. Heres the list of things that I have replaced in the past year or so just for preventitive maintanance.
New land rover front driveshaft (1 month ago)
timing belt
o2 sensors
rotors and pads(same time as tires)
5 new tires (6 months ago or so)
JVC AM/FM CD player with USB and I Pod control(2 weeks ago)
new fuel inj o rings
plugs
plug wires
crankshaft position sensor
canister purge control valve
battery
mass air flow sensor
water pump
new belt
upper intake gasket
throttle body gasket
upper coolent hose assembly (above 12 items in the past year)
2 new power window motors

As for the factory features it came with all the normal SD standard equipment like pwr windows, pwr locks, dual climate control, leather and the rest of the basics. I am technically the 2nd owner of this truck and I knew the original owners(father and son owned it). I have always serviced this truck every 3000 miles and Ive tried to stay on top of all the little things to keep it reliable enough to drive anywhere. I am looking to get 6,000.00 out of it or I will look at trade offers for toyotas or land rovers. if someone wants a more street friendly rover thats in great mechanical and cosmetic condition. If you have any questions feel free to call me or email me.
256 616 7178 - totalcustoms@live.com
landrover.jpg

roversidewood.jpg

roverwood.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle