06 100 series LC, built

gearguywb

Explorer
Thinking about trying something different so I thought I would see if there is any interest.

'06 100 series, 96k miles, 90k service has NOT been done. I am the second owner. Recently relocated from NC to KC, MO. Slee lift (heavy springs), OME T-bars and shocks, Bump it off road rear bumper with dual swingouts, Bump it step sliders and diff drop. ARB front with Warn 9.5 (never used). Normal loaded equipment including Nav. DVD players in the headrests. Blue exterior, tan leather interior. 3rd row seats. Home made rear storage area. Nitto TG tires with about 8k miles on them (5).

Never wrecked, etc. The truck originally came with fender flares which I removed (and still have), so there are lines/marks where the flares were. One fair sized scratch on the top passenger side (above the doors) from a limb. No issues of any kind.

The roof rack and fridge are not included in the sale.

sold. Located in KC, MO

001-12.jpg004-6.jpg007-6.jpg004-5.jpg002-7.jpg

Last edited:

mouse007

Explorer
Hello,

Do you still have this for sale…? If so, can you e-mail me additional pictures…?

mauricio00071(AT)gmail.com

Thanks, Mauricio

Montana Cruiser

Adventurer
Hello,

Do you still have this for sale…? If so, can you e-mail me additional pictures…?

mauricio00071(AT)gmail.com

Thanks, Mauricio

It's easy to miss, but he marked it SOLD in the above post .... I only knew to look because I saw it was sold over on Mud .... awesome looking Cruiser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears