06 LC build...Manny

gearguywb

Explorer
So there we were...cruiserless...blasphemy! Our '04 ( Sid) found a new home about a year ago and we have been missing him ever since.

Driving down the road the other day and lo and behold...a mall cruiser for sale...in a blue color that I do not remember seeing!

We rescued it from this horrible existence and began it's transformation today.

Stock form:

003.jpg

After a trip to the local tire shop and a set of Nitto 275/70/18's. Cranked up the T-bars about 1" after the pics.

002-2.jpg

To come: A bunch of stuff but probably first will be a home made storage system in the back.

gearguywb

Explorer
So next project was a homemade drawer system and dog platform. I had built one before that turned out pretty decent but wanted to try something different, mainly I wanted a flat surface for Fido to be able to stretch out after the fridge gets mounted. Still have some carpeting, latches, etc. to do.

003-3.jpg

006.jpg

Jacket

2008 Expedition Trophy Champion
What? No leather wrap for the drawers? :ylsmoke:

Looks great - I like how you finished it off.

Willman

Love the drawer system! Is that 1/2" or 3/8" plywood?

Keep up the nice handy work!

:ylsmoke:

gearguywb

Explorer
Updated Pics

Some updated pics. thanks to the guys at IPOR, Manny is now sporting a new ARB bumper, OME lift and a Warn 9k winch....

001-6.jpg

002-7.jpg

gearguywb

Explorer
Realized that I had not updated this in quite some time. Rear bumper,carriers, and step sliders courtesy of Bump it Offroad.....
001-8.jpg

007-4.jpg

009.jpg

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
That is one of the best uses of money I have seen in a while! Turned a "minivan' into an off-roader! fantastic! ( Not that stock 100s are mini vans of course, but most get used that way:confused:).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears