08' Four Wheel Camper Eagle - For Sale

davidshourd

Adventurer
EDIT - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD - several months back, forgot to update.

EDIT- I originaly had the listing below back in May, but pulled out as I was still in love with the camper and had room to keep it around. since then I have had a new job come up that requires a move into a smaller place. that being said I am putting the camper up for sale. sad day indeed, but just too many toys to keep moving around. anyway, listing below is still current. only used it about 3 or 4 times since the posting below.

I have owned this 2008 FWC Eagle for about 3 years now. got a lot of use out of it and just thinking about changing my set up to something with a bit more back country ability. maybe a pull behind AT trailer. I live in Portland Oregon if anyone wants to come check it out in person.

2008 Four Wheel Camper Eagle
-ARB awning
-custom storage compartment on drivers side.
-drivers side and rear exterior lights.
-onboard deep cycle battery.
-solar panels mounted on the roof with charge controller. As long as the camper is outside your battery will always be topped off.
-120V plug for shore power/charging battery
-3-way fridge
-suburban gas furnace, with digital thermostat.
-stainless counter top.
-on board propane tank
-no mold or water damage.
-custom made jerry can holder mounted to back.

Asking for $8,000, OBO. Not interested in delivering, pick up only. Located in Portland Oregon.

here is a link to my build thread here on expo: scroll through the pages and there should be some good shots. I can email more as needed.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/44537-Davidshourd-s-Frontier-Build

thanks

Last edited:

ExpoMike

Highly suggest you get registered and post over on WanderTheWest.com as they are a big FWC resource and lots of people looking for FWCs.

BTW, any pics on what t-stat you used in the camper? I am looking to replace my manual one and looking for ideas.

Good luck on your sale.

Last edited:

davidshourd

Adventurer
I have a post up at wanderthewest.com. thanks. regarding the t-stat, it was a mid line one from home depot. as long as it can accept the dry contacts (2wire old style) then you can use any of them. this one has a timer/schedule in addition to the typical functions you would see out of a stat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears