10th Gen Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon XL/Yukon picture thread(2000-2006)

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
I still have a 2001 Yukon Denali that I bought new in late 2000 when I was 16 or 17

You got a brand new $45K rig when you were 16?? WOW! I had to pay my own way through college and get a career started before I could ever afford my first brand new vehicle.

Repo503

Adventurer
You got a brand new $45K rig when you were 16?? WOW! I had to pay my own way through college and get a career started before I could ever afford my first brand new vehicle.

I wont go into details about how I paid for it, but I grew up in group and foster homes and have paid my own way for everything. Ive lived on my own since shortly after turning 16...so its not like my parents wrote a check or anything.

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
That is "judging a book by its cover" folks.

Nobody was judging. I was merely saying “WOW”! My oldest brother saved every dime he ever made as a kid and bought a brand new 1977 Chevrolet K10 his senior year of High School so you never know. He is still a tight whad today :sombrero:

MedicalCowboy

Adventurer
Well I noticed this hasn't been bumped in a long time and thought I should be the one to do it since I'm the newb lol BUMP!!!
Here's my 02 Tahoe

Attachments

• IMG_3423.jpg
    IMG_3423.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF0162 (640x480).jpg
    DSCF0162 (640x480).jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3414.jpg
    IMG_3414.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 70

stoute

I'm glad to see a thread for our rigs. :)

I'm about 99% positive the bumpers on the tan rig in the OP are buckstop. Same as my front bumper. Their site is buckstop.biz (not promoting their products, just giving info)

Let see more!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

BPMOU

Observer
Here's my 2000 Suburban, still working on it

DSC06836.jpg

Photo119.jpg

Details on your build? What lift ate you running?

sean257

Adventurer
Ours is stock for daycare duty and highway trips to the lake when we need extra seats. We take it almost everywhere we take the car :smiley_drive:

Although I did take off, and sell the 22" wheels that were on it when we bought it.

a5bd4c96.jpg

cnatalie

I guess I'll chime in too. No pics right now (my baby is in the shop getting a new fuel pump) but she's an 01XL with 160,XXX.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger