1100GS Stuff

Clark White

Explorer
I have a few things I need to get rid of, some free, some cheap...

First up I have two R1100/1150 GS Wunderlich crash bars, one black and one silver. They are in well used but perfectly serviceable condition; no hardware included, just the crash bars and two side bars. These were given to me so I don't feel I should make any money, just shipping if not local pick up. One silver and one black, I'd love to get them out of my way so unless two people are interested, they go together.

http://www.wunderlichamerica.com/mot...S/8160710.html

Next up are all three BMW system cases that I'm replacing them with Pelicans. They have been down a few times, so the side cases have a few scratches and the left case needs a new seal to be waterproof. Top case has a few holes drilled in it from the previous owner, but I have never had any trouble with water ingress. I do not have a key for the top case so it doesn't lock, side cases are keyed the same as my bike, not sure if they are easy to rekey or if I should just send a copy of my key with? Comes with the mounts that are removable, some of the mounts are part of the foot pegs so I cant remove them (could trade pegs if you have some that don't have the rubber bumpers). Asking $200 for all three, OBO +shipping.

Not the greatest picture of them, but the best I have on the computer.

DSC9319-L.jpg

Clark White

hobbner

He is refering to the 'inmates' over at advrider.com (a excellent website for adventure motorcycle touring I might add)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78