12v fan for tent?

I'm a big fan of this fan! I love it in my RTT.

DSCN9208_edited.JPG

broken1

Observer
You can find the O2 Cool 10" at most WalMarts for <$20 either in camping or in withthe actual fans. It takes 8 D batteries and you can pick up a cigarette lighter adapter at RadioShack for a couple of bucks that fits the little barrel jack (where the optional wallwart would have plugged in) perfectly.

FordGuy1

Adventurer
You can find the O2 Cool 10" at most WalMarts for <$20 either in camping or in withthe actual fans. It takes 8 D batteries and you can pick up a cigarette lighter adapter at RadioShack for a couple of bucks that fits the little barrel jack (where the optional wallwart would have plugged in) perfectly.[/QUOT

Walmart also has a fan under the brand Osark, its good, and uses battery's, but it is 12v so I just added a 12 cig plug. It cost's $14.99

Geodoc

Adventurer
I use two of the O2 Cool fans - a large one for the body and small one for my head/face. They aren't 12V, rather they run on batteries, but they work wonders. I'll be using them this weekend at the NWOR.

escadventure

Adventurer
Well, I tried to order a FantasticFan from Amazon, but after I paid, they decided to drop the order. I went with this instead, as a really easy answer, since I already had the light in place.

attachment.php

rayra

Expedition Leader
120mm computer fans move about 60-90CFM, can be readily adapted with any bracket of your choice and a cig lighter adapter, being 12V native. You could even get fancy and rig a windshield wiper pump to a mister mini-system.

broken1

Observer
You can find the O2 Cool 10" at most WalMarts for <$20 either in camping or in withthe actual fans. It takes 8 D batteries and you can pick up a cigarette lighter adapter at RadioShack for a couple of bucks that fits the little barrel jack (where the optional wallwart would have plugged in) perfectly.[/QUOT

Walmart also has a fan under the brand Osark, its good, and uses battery's, but it is 12v so I just added a 12 cig plug. It cost's $14.99

That may be the one I have now that I think about it. I'll have to go check at some point. That price sounds right. Did it have the little female connector point in the side and a hinged piece that holds the batteries?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle