12v outlet battery monitor

XpeditonTERRA

I was thinking of building my 03 xterra into a light expedition vehicle on a budget. I was considering how to monitor my battery and came across these. Are these worth it? Are there any you would recommend?

mbuckner

Adventurer
I was thinking of building my 03 xterra into a light expedition vehicle on a budget. I was considering how to monitor my battery and came across these. Are these worth it? Are there any you would recommend?

Hello,

I do not see a link ....

Best regards,

Mike

Tiger4x4RV

I recently purchased an Equus Innova battery/charging system monitor from Amazon. I have been happy with it. It plugs into the 12V receptacles in either my truck dashboard (to monitor the truck battery) or in the living quarters (to monitor the coach batteries). It was recommended by several people who know much more about monitors than I do. Inexpensive and very plug-and-play.

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
I am using the Innova meter inside my trailer. Out on the battery box I have a different meter installed.

meter.JPG

Battery tester

craig333

Expedition Leader
I use a volt meter that plugs into the 12v outlet. Has a digital readout along with three leds to show charge level. Very handy. I think its an innova product also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle