NC to OR on the TAT in my 4Runner

SirWilliamGoes

Adventurer
Thanks skip!! Yes, I heard a saying the other day that I have unintentionally lived by for ever. I only micro manage the things that really matter, in the long run nothing really matters!! Just let it roll. When I go in September about the only things I will change is food storage and maxtrax or similar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

skip371

Observer
hey man, good to hear back. another thing to look at ,they sell at walmary is Mr. Heater, Little Buddy, heats up your tent very fast, then turn it off and get at least a couple of hours of good sleep, wake up freezing and turn it on again.. crazy but when caught unexpected in freezing weather a life saver. Matrax and a better than factory jack . I have a rooftop tent and really like it, very comfortable but for a big dude... make sure your good with the ladder up and down before springing for the $$. Hope to catch you on the trail!!

SirWilliamGoes

Adventurer
Is everyone ready?? I will be traveling the Trans America Trail in Sept!!!! This time however I will be taking the whole trail since I was derailed by both mother nature and my own personal desires last time also I will be taking my wife of 14yrs, and let me tell ya this will prove to be very entertaining!!! The way to follow along is #AcrossOnDirt everything about the trip I'll be tagged with that tag so a simple search will lead you to all the write ups as well as the videos. Be sure to follow me on YouTube To watch the vlogs that I know are going to be interesting!! It takes a special person to put up with me for 14yrs wait until you meet her!!! I can't wait, we are both super stoked and we hope you follow along as we journey across the US in a mostly off road trail. Kristi, my wife, has never been outside the southeast and thinks that she won't like it out west because it's "nothing but sand and rocks" boy will she be surprised. Come follow along #AcrossOnDirt starting. September 1st in Andrews NC and Ending in Port Orford OR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

jerseyjeeper

sirwillysc, I will be traveling the TAT in Sept also! Hoping to begin traveling to the trail head around the 2nd. This is my first big overlanding trip. Any suggestions on places to stop or other TAT tricks?

SirWilliamGoes

Adventurer
sirwillysc, I will be traveling the TAT in Sept also! Hoping to begin traveling to the trail head around the 2nd. This is my first big overlanding trip. Any suggestions on places to stop or other TAT tricks?
Just wing it!! That's what I enjoyed

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste