[/IMG]

Interior
IMG_5960.jpg
[/IMG]

Cody1771

Explorer
getting set up for a long weekend of mayhem

455602505_4bda1a8ca3.jpg

if i remember the recycled cans payed my gas bill for the weekend... yuk yuk yuk:elkgrin:

T.Low

Expedition Leader
Thru camping in the backcountry of the Sunshine Coast, BC. 5 days, 4nights, 4 different camps.
Ferry from Horsehoe Bay to Gibsons then by the big mill past Witherby point (gate to FSR was locked so we had to wait here till morning)
SunshineCoastAug09003k.jpg

After all day of backcontry exploration, caught the last ferry from Earl"s Cove to Saltry Bay, then on up the FSR's to Lewis Lake at the end of an easy 4x4 trail. Had the lake to ourselves.
SunshineCoastAug09077k.jpg

We saw three cougars just before pulling into camp so we were glad to be in the van as opposed to on the ground in a tent.

SunshineCoastAug09069k.jpg

SunshineCoastAug09084k.jpg

SunshineCoastAug09091k.jpg

Windsor Main detours and deadends in clear cut with a view after dinner time. Camp here and find our way in the morning.
SunshineCoastAug09118k.jpg

Dinner Rock just south of Lund. Includes view thru the trees of Desolation Sound.

SunshineCoastAug09164k.jpg

Excellent trip, slideshow hastily put together, unedited and mistakenly attatched to front of Owhyee 08(HowTF?) may fix tonite after riding and cleaning my Gas Gas-maybe not (?).:ylsmoke:

Fixed: http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee258/wannahuckmastinky/Sunshine Coast BC 09/?albumview=slideshow

Last edited:

T.Low

Expedition Leader
That is such a sweet little Expo Vehicle!! I love it!

Ha! Thanks Pat. I appreciate it.

Its working even better than planned for us. And She loves it,too, thats the really great part.:rally_guys: (She just said we need a winch on it because we do so much backcountry solo stuff!:wings:)

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Ha! Thanks Pat. I appreciate it.

Its working even better than planned for us. And She loves it,too, thats the really great part.:rally_guys: (She just said we need a winch on it because we do so much backcountry solo stuff!:wings:)
That is very sweet indeed! Lets see after the Bull Bar bumper to hold winch and a few lights, then what....O O O, I know a swing out rear spare holder (a little more space inside) on a nice bumper w/ recovery points, followed by a nice slide out kitchen. Actually I like your rig so much I would almost give up my XJ....well almost...maybe I could have both.:elkgrin:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Thru camping in the backcountry of the Sunshine Coast, BC. 5 days, 4nights, 4 different camps.

TLow, that looks like an awesome trip, and you got some great photos. That is a really cool vehicle. I've never seen a van like that rocking MTR's quite so well :)

Your partner looks like quite a keeper. This is a great photo:

SunshineCoastAug09177k.jpg

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Any woman who says "we need a winch" is a keeper! Well almost any...if ya know what I mean...wink wink. :smiley_drive:

gabepari

Explorer
Pari Clan

Here's some from a few weeks ago.

White Spar Campground, near Prescott
whitespar.jpg

A&M Ranch, near the Grand Canyon
aandmranch1.jpg

One of our camp mates
aandmranch2.jpg

Our gracious host :sombrero:
aandmranch3.jpg