Two days late.....Two dollars short

FDM2012

Adventurer
Rgr that.

I think it would be cool to have an excursion group here in the SE that meets up every few months at different spots.

Or maybe there already is one, and I'm just not "In the Know"??? lol

Oh nice. Maybe I will see you around when I move to Georgia.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Extra large trans cooler, hitch, and brake controller are on the horizon.

6.0s have a much larger trans cooler. It's essentially a direct bolt in. You'll need to adapt your lines to fit its lines are about 1/8" larger. I've not done it, but it's mentioned in several threads.

lockedwheels

Adventurer
6.0s have a much larger trans cooler. It's essentially a direct bolt in. You'll need to adapt your lines to fit its lines are about 1/8" larger. I've not done it, but it's mentioned in several threads.
Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out

lockedwheels

Adventurer
Rgr that.

I think it would be cool to have an excursion group here in the SE that meets up every few months at different spots.

Or maybe there already is one, and I'm just not "In the Know"??? lol
I'd be into something like that

4x4pair

Adventurer
Yea, the 6.0 cooler is much bigger than stock. That's the old cooler hanging on the bumper with the 6.0 behind it.

572c3b85a1dfce91a87fa4208141062b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

lockedwheels

Adventurer
9bf50abff5f65628c46dedd3cd353e84.jpg

Tuner installed

ea3a9d9b87cb2e5ab332e3b9454d6c9a.jpg

Brake controller installed

d81d51ca92e76a3628b17569ce450513.jpg

Hitch and trailer light socket installed

Just ordered the new trans cooler. After that buying the trailer!

lockedwheels

Adventurer
Yeah there is a plug down by the fuse block for it. Then near the back bumper there is a plug that i cut off and used those wires as well as splicing into three others. I will have to look at my notes if you want to know what colors were which.

gtbensley

Explorer
Yeah there is a plug down by the fuse block for it. Then near the back bumper there is a plug that i cut off and used those wires as well as splicing into three others. I will have to look at my notes if you want to know what colors were which.

Only if its not a pain, I will be doing this shortly on mine and would love as much information as possible before I tackle it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior