Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 1998 ranger build

So. My package finally arrived. And no I didn't order a light bar lol just some small things and a new hiking pack worked yesterday for ot, today for Dt but It wasn't really back breaking

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Looks good, I need to find some round LED fogs so that I can set them into the TJ bumper (like a JK Sahara)... I know they are out there, just gotta find them; shopping is the fun part!

Enjoy!
    Moderate trail off road vehicle; 2006 TJ Rubicon, 4.10s, 4:1 low range, OEM lockers, 32" MTs...
    For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford Explorer Sport, 2dr, 4wd, 4.10s, ARB rear, Torsen front, 32" MTs...
    Ground tents work best for me so far...
    Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

First snowfall of the season

Well hubs are locked it's snowing, I did rescue a wrx today though

Did a quick little thing just now. The weather's sitting at 39 today that's why it took so long to put them on since I got them I mounted it on the drivers side because as i build the drawer system all my recovery and maintenance tools will be on that side behind that wing and the pass side will be left open and screened

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345