1980 Jeep Cherokee Chief (you know you want it!)

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
Okay, here's the deal - if someone buys the M3 then I can more easily justify keeping this. So SOMEBODY please buy Leslie's car so I can some day drive this Jeep to Alaska like I planned when I bought it!

1speed

Explorer
You are correct, I DO want it! :drool:

Too many things going on right now, must resist...

yes, no, yes, no, yes, no...

Purzell

Adventurer
I don't even know you but I can't believe you are selling this and the price is too low! I'll never stop regretting selling my '78 FSJ Wagoneer. Don't do it! You can't build one for $3K....

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
I certainly am going to regret it... But the fact is that it's just a car and for me there has always been more fun in the building than the ownership. For all my planning and my building and my talking, I actually never have the time to do more than a 4 day trip and I rarely do much in the way of technical off-roading. So the Nissan will be a perfectly suitable camping truck for 90% of my needs until I can afford a Pinzgauer.

So who wants it? No longer open to trades, sorry!

(oh, and I am in the process of responding to emails and PM's and the like)

NMP

Jeep

I am interested in your Jeep. I am across the country in PA and looked into shipping. Best I could find was $1180. I can't pay $3000 and $1180 to ship. How flexible are you with the price? How is Transmission? Any issues you have with it reoccuring? Very interested just can't get there to see it and definatly can't drive it back. Maybe we can make it work.

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
I am interested in your Jeep. I am across the country in PA and looked into shipping. Best I could find was $1180. I can't pay $3000 and $1180 to ship. How flexible are you with the price? How is Transmission? Any issues you have with it reoccuring? Very interested just can't get there to see it and definatly can't drive it back. Maybe we can make it work.

NMP (and others) - There is a gentleman coming to look at it on Monday and he has first dibs. If he does not take it, I will post up.

Thanks all!

billmiranda

I have an interesting trade for you.

73 240z rust free with a 2.8 engine swap also has E31 heads on it (rare factory race heads) Still has the 4 speed but I can source a 5 speed for you if you are interested. re-built rear end and some other go fast bis on it. Still running dual SU's. Has slotted disk mags. philmaurer at gmail dot com.

Have any more info/details on this? I may be interested in it!

Bill

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
Thank you everybody for your interest! The Jeep sold to the first person who expressed interest in it. I'm glad to know that it will continue to be used for its intended purpose, though I am very sad to see it go.

ExpoMike

I can feel your pain. Just sold my beloved Miata to the first person that had interest in it. Like you, happy it will get used as it should.

Congrats on the sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle