1982 Pinzgauer 712 Ambulance (Boston, MA)

PRyan

PRICE REDUCED TO $22,500

PDF with complete set of pictures available upon request.

It has been driven locally on errand trips and drives smoothly and reliably. It starts on the first push of the button every time. Cab is smoke-free and there are no leaks with this Pinz. I have learned a ton about these machines through all of the knowledge on these boards, but this was part of a business plan, not a personal passion play so it has to go. I look forward to the day when I can purchase another one and use it for personal reasons.

Prior owner was a military vehicle collector and reduced the size of their collection which generated the sale to me. Upon purchase I had the back of the truck sprayed with bedliner to avoid any future rust issues. I have not turned the heater on for the box but was informed that it was in working condition. Happy to test for an interested buyer.

Mileage may elevate prior to sale as it will continue to be driven on a regular basis. Given the condition and the unique ambulance configuration this is a rare vehicle that would make for an amazing expedition platform or for a contractor looking to do something a little different.

Upgrades:
Stainless exhaust
Solid State Ignition
New air filter and plugs
Tires have 80% life left on them (7th spare has 0 miles on it)

Original Equipment List:
Owner's operating manual (not in English)
Tire chains
Toolkit
Bottle jack
Grease gun
Stretchers

Additional items that come with sale:
Second ignition with key
Repair Manual
Parts book
3 valve cover gaskets

5832 Kms on the odometer

Asking: $26,000

Thanks for looking,

Ryan

E: pryanwilson at gmail dot com

Attachments

• DSC_0297.jpg
    DSC_0297.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 452
  • DSC_0271.jpg
    DSC_0271.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 350
  • DSC_0299.jpg
    DSC_0299.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 285
  • DSC_0306.jpg
    DSC_0306.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 297
  • DSC_0316.jpg
    DSC_0316.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:

PRyan

Thanks, it's a hoot to drive and for an overland platform, the possibilities are really endless. <Sigh>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears