1985 FJ60 (V8/700r4)

D

Deleted member 9101

To me...thats the perfect Yota.... and motor combination. :drool:

Bump for an awesome machine

BMAN

Adventurer
Truck is still available. Maxxis are now mounted and I think I've done a couple other adds to the rig since then. No major changes since first posted other than the wheel tire combo has changed. Starting price is still the same and I've got an extra set of springs that go with the truck.

Life has changed dramatically in the last year and wheeling, unfortunately, is now at the bottom of the list of things that are important in my life.

Hit me up if you're interested at all.

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
1: You're still alive?!?!?! :elkgrin:

2: You still have this?!?!?!

3: I'll give you a pound of bacon for it.:chef:

BMAN

Adventurer
Yes Brian, much to the dismay of my ex-wife, I am still alive. Yes, I also still have this thing. I drive it very infrequently, maybe 500 miles in the last 2 years, and hate to see it sit when I know it should be giving someone else the joy that it was supposed to bring me. While tempting, bacon simply wont pay the bills nor will it get me into another vehicle more suited for my needs. I wish I had the time and desire to continue doing all of this but I just don't ave it in me anymore. It was a good run but life moves on and so must I. It sure would haul that little scooter of your real nice on a trailer though...

BMAN

Adventurer
Thought about it, unfortunately I just don't have the ime nor the energy brother. Hope you guys all have a great time down there. I might be tossing the 60 up on Ebay soon actually. Not sure when... but soon.

BMAN

Adventurer
a pic of how she sits currently. I believe this was from Feb. 2010. Not sure though. Tent not included in sale.

Attachments

• IMG_5405.JPG
    IMG_5405.JPG
    329.1 KB · Views: 248

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
If you are thoroughly tired of it -- I'll up my offer to two (2) pounds of bacon.

But wait! If you act in the next 2 days, I'll send you not one (2 pound) package of bacon, I'll *double* your order for a total of four pounds of bacon, and I'll throw in a free* roll of paper towels!

All for the low low price of the above mentioned 'cruiser.

Limited time offer. Don't delay -- Call now!

:sombrero:

Ok, seriously, this is was a damn nice cruiser the last time I saw it. It will make a great rig for someone . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger