1985 Trooper

timmy!!!!!!!

Explorer
Hey if anyone wants a trooper I have one that I want to get rid of for cheap or parts like a set of hella 4000s or maybe some used 255/85 mts. You have to pick it up though.

ZooJunkie

Explorer
It will help tons if you had pics of your Trooper. I love me an old Trooper, but damn if I don't have any cash on my cash tree. :(

timmy!!!!!!!

Explorer
Here is a pic from another thread. It is the far one on the left
attachment.php

Let me make sure to let you know it doesn't run and won't get out of 2nd gear. If you have anything cool to trade will take that also.

robertdarin

Adventurer
looks like it only has two doors in the picture. this would be a trooper rs, not sure if they carried that distinction in that year. a lot of the later rs models also had 5.38 gears. not sure about yours though.

meathead

Not an RS. Those older ones were all two doors, long wheelbase. The RS came out in '89 as a short wheelbase, 4.77 gears. The '85 should be 4.56 gears, I believe Isuzu 10 bolt rear, even smaller front.
The 5.38's were aftermarket gears no longer in production. They are the holy grail of Isuzu parts.
Like others said, if you were closer, I'd be on it!

robertdarin

Adventurer
ahh...it looked a bit long, the front would be an 8 bolt i know that but i did not know about the gearing, thanks for the info meathead!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online