1986 FJ60 350TBI in Augusta GA $12K

dgherfurth

Observer
I had another post but i deleted it by accident. it was for sale at 16k, but due to my wife losing her job and my parents needing to move in with us i need money more than a cruiser now. please no lowballers.

It runs great and is a really clean build. it is my DD right now.

IMG_20150810_152722048.jpg

IMG_20150528_180344734_HDR.jpg

IMG_20140823_194058165_HDR.jpg

IMG_20140725_134421092.jpg

Good:
- 350TBI approx 130k miles
- 42 gallon conferr tank
- Rear ARB air locker w/ on-board air
- 3" OME lift, heavy in rear and med-heavy in front
- 35" BFG's Lots of tread left, brand new spare
- high lift included
- storage platform in the back
- has an overdrive, ive been told it is probably a ranger but i am not sure. i will send pictures upon request
- good sound system w. 12" pioneer sub (was installed when i bought it, it's not my cup of tea but it sounds pretty good)
- Rust was professionally removed and patched, then bottom portion was coated in line-x alone with the wheel wells

350 doesnt burn or leak oil. there is a lot to this rig, pm me for more info.

Bad:
- It had a very slight power steering fluid leak which is fairly new and i didnt have the time or resources to fix it now. needs a small top off every other month or so.
- if you shift rapidly there is a slight rattle, i think it is the release bearing. rattle goes away when shifting normally. had it checked out by a local mechanic and they said it will be fine until it gets constant. right now it is only slight and if you drive like you are in nascar.
- whirring noise when in overdrive if going through lower gears with it on (which i don't suggest, it takes the milage from about 12 to 8)
- small ding in hood with a paint chip. new chip only very slight surface rust. about half the size of a pinky nail.
- the hub cap on the spare is gone. unsure what happened to them but i found some other ones for fairly cheap.

i really need to move this rig and willing to work with you as long as it moves soon. i have title in hand and im ready to sign it over, (phisically and emotionally). thank you for the interest. The best way to contact me is via email at dgherfurth@gmail.com.

dgherfurth

Observer
Weekend bump. Just changed the oil and got the tires rotated and balanced . Going to to replacing the rotors and pads here pretty soon too.

dgherfurth

Observer
Front brake pads and rotors replaced. Since I was in there I did the wheel bearings as well. There was nothing wrong with them but I figured since I was down there I might as well.

Price is 12k

dgherfurth

Observer
Possible change and I am probably moving to California soon. I will defiantly have to sell this before it is time to go.

Make me an offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman