1987 Ford Ambulance, Bend OR

Petrolburner

Explorer
1987 Ford E-350 Ambulance by Braun (New conversion done in 1988)
-460ci V8
-Automatic
-2 Batteries. One standard and one RV/Deep cycle. Batteries are able to be turned on and off independently. Great for work and play! Allows one battery to keep charge for starting and the RV can be used to run stereo, lights, etc.
-AM/FM/CD
-Front and rear air conditioning (Not currently functioning)
-Front and rear heat (Works almost too good!)
-Power inverter - Powers 4 115v outlets (2 inside and 2 out)
-Ground Power hook-up (Vehicle can be plugged in from an outside source. Generator, house, etc)
-All interior and exterior lights work...Emergency lights too! Side and rear floodlights work excellent for work, camping, etc.
-Siren worked when I first purchased it in 2013. Became intermittent over time, then stopped working. Someone with electrical knowledge could diagnose and repair.
-Added rear jumpseat with seatbelt to bring seating capacity to 3.
-TONS of storage...Inside and out!
-Removed right-side cabinet to allow for more lateral room in vehicle. This also allows for further customization (Fold down bunk, adding a desk/bench, sink, counter, etc). Still have cabinet and can re-install or just throw in.
-4 tire-down points installed in floor.

This rig runs great and drives smooth! Some rust has formed around the cowl lights and along a section of the hood. Otherwise, the body is in excellent shape! This vehicle has been used lightly for camping and hauling dirtbikes. I've put maybe 1000 miles on it in the past 12 months. My only reason for selling...Too small for recreating with my large family. This ambulance would be great for camping, contracting or just turning heads!

Asking $2900 OBO. May be interested in trade for a 6X12, enclosed, single-axle cargo trailer in great shape. Reply to this ad for more info and contact info!

http://bend.craigslist.org/cto/4672799445.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12