1988 MAN G90 FAE 4x4

Roverchef

Adventurer
Sorry...maybe I posted this in the wrong section but yes this is mine and I'm a member here on expo if that matters where it's for sale.

Roverchef

Adventurer
It's now also on pcarmarket.com/auction/dealtank-1988-manvw-g90-fae-4x4/ with a lot more pics and some videos too.

Roverchef

Adventurer
I'm 6ft even and I have 7" between the top of my head and the headliner.
It's 42" from top of seat cushion to headliner.
Hope that helps.

Roverchef

Adventurer
Thank you for the questions I've received:
1) They are Hutchinson Aluminum 2-piece beadlock rims. They are not GOV surplus. I had to have them made for this rig/lug pattern/offset. There are five(5) of them.
2) I cruise 55-60mph in this...that being said I have driven this rig @ 80mph with zero issues.
3) It is classified as "EURO 1" for emissions.
4) There is plenty of room for a bigger fuel tank or a second one on the opposite side if more range is needed. With the present tank you get 400 miles @ 55-65mph. I can include a bigger tank with the sale if that helps.
5) This is a very simple rig with no computers or DEF or anything electrical to fail other than a starter or alternator. Which I could include one of each in the sale for the new owner if they wished to have for their "emergency" bin.
6) It's actually really easy to drive and being up higher you can see over 5-O-clock traffic, cattle, or even a stampede of tumbleweeds.

Roverchef

Adventurer
Piles of interest but no takers.

Any constructive feedback?

Am I gonna have to build a habitat box for it sell on here?

Thanks for look'n

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior