1988 sportsmobile / quigley for trade

F350joe

So this is for the guys watching the thread , and some have commented on their curiosity as far as what I’ll choose.

These are the ones I’m considering. Most of these offers have come through Instagram dm’s
View attachment 504858
View attachment 504860View attachment 504861View attachment 504862

Some of these are straight trades, some are trades plus cash

There’s been a lot of commotion on this thread, but i have seen some genuine interest from guys curious as to what trade I’ll make, so that’s why I’m posting.

I was even contacted by Aaron Kaufman (Ex gas monkey garage guy)

I have to say , I’m surprised at how much interest there’s been in this van, I wasn’t expecting this.

And to all the members who have made offers , thank you for your offers and interest
Ehhhh, hold out for that exotic bronco II.

This thread delivers. Despite being more than a little bit of a:
dumpster-fire.jpg

Last edited:

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
Erm...well...I'm sorry for behaving like an insolent child in this thread. Some members were picking on others and that irritated me. This isn't an excuse, but it is an explanation. Sometimes I need to remember that I am not a member of the "World Police".

Is a trade thread the end of the world on Expedition Portal? Nope. I imagine that the OP is having a lot of fruitful PMs with interested parties. Good for them.

If everyone else in this thread can manage to behave in a civil fashion from this point on, then so can I. In any case, I've been a boor and that isn't OK.

Drover

Adventurer
Erm...well...I'm sorry for behaving like an insolent child in this thread. Some members were picking on others and that irritated me. This isn't an excuse, but it is an explanation. Sometimes I need to remember that I am not a member of the "World Police".

Is a trade thread the end of the world on Expedition Portal? Nope. I imagine that the OP is having a lot of fruitful PMs with interested parties. Good for them.

If everyone else in this thread can manage to behave in a civil fashion from this point on, then so can I. In any case, I've been a boor and that isn't OK.

No worries man, doesn’t bother me one bit

To be honest, I think some healthy banter back and forth makes for an interesting thread.

Case in point, this thread has over 13k views , which means more eyes and traffic on my item.

I’ve gotten a lot of great offers. I’ve done trades on this forum twice before and haven’t had this much interest.

Gr8ful

I have a 1973 Triumph Trident, with 180 miles on it. !st year for the 5 speed & disc brake, last year for the uptight engine. 2 pipes so it looks lust like a Bonnieville but will leave one in the dust.

ppleasants

Is the Sportsmobile Sold? May be interested in letting go of my '94 Land Cruiser with factory lockers, 2" lift, and other upgrades.

e28_M5er

I've seen this truck in person. It is as cool as it looks in the pictures. Drover is a true gearhead. I've traded with him in the past. Would not hesitate to do business with him again.

ps. free bump to annoy those who get annoyed. Sorry ;)

KYC

Adventurer
Is the Sportsmobile Sold? May be interested in letting go of my '94 Land Cruiser with factory lockers, 2" lift, and other upgrades.

I know 80s have been on a steady rise, but I think they're gonna spike up in value for the next couple of years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12