1988 suburban cummins to be

coreys88burban

Adventurer
Removed the front bumper guards...what a PITA.

33796343457.jpg

33796343456.jpg

coreys88burban

Adventurer
ok i want a car amd NEED something that gets more than 12 mpg. so its for sale. call or txt 425-306-6140. id like $5000 cuz i can get 4k at a dealer

xpndbl3

Adventurer
Hope you're not planning on buying any of the newer trucks because they're not getting much better than that after you factor in purchase price ;)

coreys88burban

Adventurer
im not getting a truck. i want a 4th gen f body or a G8 GT. truck is too much right now...i love it and use it lots but i need a more reliable and practical vehicle..just got a good job and im gettin that and movin out!

Humvette

Adventurer
Honestly for $5k you should just keep it! I am assuming it is paid off. I know you are pretty young, but take it from me i regret selling my Yukon! Just wait a couple months or just pay $100 more a month on your next car note. When you have a nice sedan you will want to keep it nice. Plus it is always fun to have something to tinker on...

M

coreys88burban

Adventurer
Honestly for $5k you should just keep it! I am assuming it is paid off. I know you are pretty young, but take it from me i regret selling my Yukon! Just wait a couple months or just pay $100 more a month on your next car note. When you have a nice sedan you will want to keep it nice. Plus it is always fun to have something to tinker on...

M
i thought about that but i cant, i wont have a place to put it at an apartment and dont need a burban. one day ill have another one though thats for sure or at least a k30 cre cab of the same body style! plus the ws6 will be to tinker on too..stall, cam, bolt ons rear mount turbo...ect..ect.ect.. want it to run 11s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998