1990 Suburban 2500 build-thing (B.U.T.T.)

Well not much of an update but I was able to run the wires back into the doors... man i wish it was all manual! Still have the door pannels off for now. Debating on the color to dye the (duplicolor spray) any suggestions? I was planning on using black

Budgetoverland

This thing is looking BA! I can't wait to see the tan when it's all done. I was thinking of doing tan on mine but decided not to for when I travel south of the boarder. Don't want to look too military. I did it in forest service green.

Started taking care of the interior, just getting sick of driving without it. Wish I could have found a burb with the tan interior but i like this shade

A little bit more work done. Replaced the old foam under the door pannel along the top with new foam and the plastic under the pannel with new plastic! And for the old blue material i took it off cleaned up the plastic and used some spray adhesive put on some headliner material so it had the foam backing and then laid some charcoal colored fabric ontop agaon with some sprag adhesive!

boll_rig

Adventurer
Its coming along great! The headliner and new LEDs really make a difference. You're putting it a lot of work but man is it going to be nice when you're done!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears