1991 Range Rover Classic fully outfitted

Filthy Bill

Hey y'all, buyer chiming in.
I'm 27 and living in Beijing, China doing translation and software dev. Overlanding has been one of my top reasons to be gainfully employed, other than the threat of not eating I guess. Beijing doesn't do much for making a man feel 'close to nature,' if anything it feels like the furthest I've ever been from it! This Rover will be my personal first, though we have had many in the family over the years. It will be my escape rig. I can now come back stateside and hit the trail, have a rig to work on and learn from, get dirty then wash. All the joys of truck ownership! This came up on EP.com and I was blown away, because the promise of a personal rig has always been 'one day, when I can afford it.' I can't wait to get this thing covered in some proper trail filth and get some fresh air! I'm currently talking to some friends here about the possibility of this bad boy coming China-side some time soon and taking it on a truly epic Asia trek! (also, I have a sneaking suspicion that my pops, a RR enthusiast, will be playing in this every chance he can get when I'm not driving it.)

Mullet5

I think the collective ExPo family has snagged another addict -I MEAN- member. welcome to the club, Bill!

I talked with Bill on the phone the other night, and he is the real deal, someone hungry for adventure. I'm so happy my Rover will get plenty of proper use.

Bill, if you take this thing to Asia you will be my ****in' hero. We will talk more about this over email, but have you thought about going down to Vietnam? We rode Minsk motorcycles through Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, and Cambodia a few years ago. It was the trip of a lifetime, I highly recommend Vietnam. Plus I'm pretty sure driving a bad *** Range Rover through Asia should get you featured on the front page of ExPo, right?

Jb1rd

Explorer
Heart Broken, I just saw this and would have snapped it up immediately, go figure the one time I step away from the Expo for more than a couple days and fail to scan the 4sale section. One stoked new owner, happy trails my friend can't wait to see pics of your adventures!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78

Members online