1992 K2500 Overland Work Truck Build

Busy day today.... just went and picked up some fluids for my transmission,transfer case and a new gasket for the rear axle. Only thing left now is power steering, breaks and clutch slave cylinder fluids and I'll have a good baseline for my maintenance intervals.

Untitled by kyle mccarty

I also grabbed some U joints to rebuild my front driveline. Hopefully this is the last piece of the puzzle for a fully functional 4WD system.

Untitled by kyle mccarty

And while I was out and about the brown santa dropped off my recovery gear I was hopping I'd have before this weekend. But at least I'll be prepared for next weekend.
⁃ slime tire repair kit
⁃ Tire deflator
⁃ Psi gauge
⁃ Tow strap
⁃ 7/8" shackles
⁃ Jump starter
⁃ 1000 lumen USB charging flashlight

Untitled by kyle mccarty

The Spyderco knife just looked pretty in the photo. And the USB outlet isn’t really recovery related but it'll be nice to have mounted on my dash.

Yeah sorry for the short thread and bad ending lol. I drove it all the way to Death Valley. Camped and cruised around all summer. But I'm needing something that gets better MPG.

r50fj60

Observer
Don't know if you still have this truck but it is one of my fav set ups. Been scouring govt and surplus auction sites looking at ones similar to it...good work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12