1992 Toyota Coaster looking for builder to remodel

Machu

Ok, so I'm not sure if I'm in the right thread, nothing seems to fit, so hopefully I wont get reamed for trying to find some referrals posting in a few places...
These vehicles are super rare. They're all over Australia and converted or made 4x4. After driving it, I'm not going to try to do that. It's not made for it but it's no lie, super awesome!! But its 1992 original and the guy that sold it to me, screwed me, nothing works. I had planned on updating anyways but it's been a bummer. I'm hoping to get better luck finding a builder. It would be fun and pretty exciting for the right person, as there are so few in the states. Its 20' and the engine is great with 14k miles.
Any referrals would be amazing! I'm also purchasing a isuzu rodeo 1992, and looking to off grid it. It's got a ton of potential as well. Both would be fun, again for the right person. Its Japanese so I'm guessing knowledge of parts, getting parts, replacing japanese for American, etc. is necessary.
Hope I'm landing in the right place and hope to find someone awesome that would understand the opportunity to be had.
BTW, not lying, can't drive more than a few miles every day without waves, thumbs up, comments, etc.. it's crazy.
Thanks!! If you want pics, I can post them for anyone just curious about them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12