1993 lifted locked Cherokee

chp-sk8

Adventurer
Well here goes...I have cut the heard from 7 down to the last 3...sold my Sportsmobile,built comanche, 53 willy's 4x4 pick up and my expo Pinzgauer is pending. I have decided to build one last rig that will take me where ever I end up after retirement...which is coming soon :coffeedrink: Looking to buy or build a tacoma SAS, or built 80, or 100 series....so if you got one and are interested in a partial trade from me plus cash let me know. I also have 2 bikes to deal with as well one is a custom chopper and the other is a built husaberg FE650 (sick) I am in the military and am located in El Paso so if you call and dont reach me right away please leave a mssg or txt. Thanks for looking

I have had this jeep for a bit....and have put a boat load of $ into it. A little history it has 200k plus on the body. The motor, tranny, transfercase and axels all have 34k on them .The lift is a rusty,s and it has a JKS diconnect on the front as well . I have done this with in the last 500 miles--New breaks,all fluids(coolent,eng, tranny, transfer,diffs,fuel sys),completely new front end with all Moog joints, drag link All new energy poly bushing threw out new k&nbasic kenwoodunit and speakers too. Pretty fresh 35" km2 and a brand new spare as well. I have a stack of reciepts and a binder that will go with it. The axels are standard 30, and 8.8 with lockrite lockers front and rear. Np 242 with SYE that shifts smooth and the automatic tranny has a shift kit in I Think ? Issues...dent in rear quarter, driver door, and on the roof...they are not bad. Also there is a small exhaust leak....I am going to take a look at it this week if I have time.Roof rack will not go with it unless we work something out. All in all it is a great reliable jeep.

Feel free to drop me a line @ 931-206-8640 Eli

Attachments

• IMG_3776.JPG
    IMG_3776.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 215
  • IMG_3766.JPG
    IMG_3766.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 115

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member