1993 Rrc Lwb $9,500

rover3

Updated new price , doesn’t have the arb bumper anymore

spring converted with ome 2.5" HD , bilsteins
110k on engine almost everything new under the hood
windows, doors, sunroof all work , custom stereo, new optima
like new bfg a/t tires on the rare color matched 16" wheels with full size spare
custom headliner, all weather mats,factory side steps and light guards

all of the issues that you usually find with these have been addressed so now you can have fun without the worries. I have over6k in receipts I can show you from british parts int. and the po has a verifiable 5K from pikes peak rover

located in houston, tx call or text with any questions
thanks

281 832 4170 Jason

Attachments

• DSC_0996.JPG
    DSC_0996.JPG
    201.2 KB · Views: 848
  • DSC_0992.JPG
    DSC_0992.JPG
    224.2 KB · Views: 788
  • DSC_1000.jpg
    DSC_1000.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 823
  • DSC_1005.JPG
    DSC_1005.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 914
  • DSC_1003.jpg
    DSC_1003.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 877
  • DSC_1001.jpg
    DSC_1001.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 822
  • DSC_7.jpg
    DSC_7.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 845
  • DSC_.jpg
    DSC_.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 820
Last edited:

MuseChaser

I had one of these, and did the same suspension replacement (sourced from Rovers North). Absolutely LOVED driving it. Wish it had been more reliable, especially electrically. Unfortunately, the salt in my area ate it over the years, and made the frequent necessary maintenance chores increasingly less enjoyable. Having said all of that, I'd buy another one in a heartbeat for something other than a daily driver, and yours looks absolutely beautiful. Almost brought a tear to my eye.. we had a lot of GREAT family adventures (and misadventures/strandings) in ours! GLWS.. if you were in the northeast, I'd be tempted.

Nathansharkey80

I have looked at your previous advertisements for this car that you have for sale and the price has gone up and you are no longer selling it with the bumper or the roof rack or the Roof top tent. But yet the price has gone up, the age is older and the mileage is higher. Please help me understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rover3

doesn’t anyone want a vehicle they can drive for 10s of thousands miles and over many years still be worth the same or more than they got it for? Lol I do or did
That’s one of the reasons I got this truck in the first place.

Take a look for yourself at some recent deals on the auction sites. A lower mileage one just went for 20 and a higher mileage one went for 12 so it’s inbetween.

Of course I would like cash but like I said I’m open to trade up or down for something that is sportsmobile type ie. I can sleep in comfortably at over 6 ft tall

no junk no bs no stories

Thanks!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears