drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
odometer: 27000
paint color: grey
size: compact
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: mini-van

Granted, not your typical expo vehicle but 4WD nonetheless. I have a 1993 Suzuki Every Van. It is 4WD. This was recently imported from Japan. We just had an entire tune up kit done on it. That included new spark plugs, oil filter, air filter and oil change. AC blows ice cold. This thing runs great and is a blast to drive. It only has 27,000+ miles on it. Interior in great condition. Asking $6,900 If interested please call 480-518-2061.
IMG_0628.JPG
IMG_0626.JPG
IMG_0632.JPG
IMG_0630.JPG
IMG_0653.JPG
IMG_0644.JPG
IMG_0639.JPG
IMG_0620.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0638.JPG
    IMG_0638.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 464
  • IMG_0659.JPG
    IMG_0659.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 414
Last edited:

cdthiker

Meandering Idaho
I would wager that this would be a better option then the side by sides that were brought up in one of the articles a while back.

Hell of a lot cheaper too !

Cool little van, good luck

Anthony.V

Observer
I have an unhealthy amount of want for one of these.

I've lusted after "kei" vehicles for awhile now, and honestly think one could work out to be the ideal (for me at least) expedition vehicle...except, my dreams are mostly stifled by "red tape." My state doesn't allow these on roads AT ALL (Ca, go figure.) I suppose I could register in another state that allows them. There are a few that allow ATV/UTV etc... on surface streets and these get bundled with those. But even there they're not allowed on the intestate... Damnit. Even if registered elsewhere, I doubt it'd be very long before getting dinged here driving around

Is there a workaround I'm missing? I've seen a few things with Delica's etc. And I've seen those on the street here. Never any sort of Kei though. Could something be done with the "25 year rules? "

Anyway, good luck with the sale! Looks immaculate! I have seriously considered moving to another state so I could own one of these lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears