1994 FZJ80 Adventure Ready in Virginia

endo

PRIMITIVEROAD
I am selling my FZJ80.
I purchased this truck in may of 2011 and made all of the modifications from stock shortly after purchase.
195000+/- miles (still drive it so miles may vary) Burns no oil and runs like a top/
OME suspension system installed heavy front springs with extra heavy rear springs. Nitrocharger sport shocks all around. I have caster bushing and a steering damper new in the packaging that will go with the sale. This is truck does not have lockers. ARB bull bar with WARN 9.5 xp winch and viking off road synthetic line and aluminum fairlead. Cooper 285/75 r16 SST tires. Suspension and tires all have less than 10K miles on them. Cloth interior with no rips or tears and drivers seat foam is in great shape (not broken down) Custom Roof rack and ARB awning. The truck runs and drives amazing

The bad:
There is some rust on the upper hatch. It will need to be addressed. There are some AC hard lines that needs to be replaced I have all of the part numbers for the lines and bolts from toyota. The compressor is good and capped off to keep it clean. There are some scrapes and dings, the body is not perfect. drivers front fender has a dent near the marker light. I was going to replace the fender but once I installed the bull bar it did not bother me.

Truck is in central VA, I have a clear title in hand and am ready to move on it.
Asking 5500.00

More pictures on request.
fzj80forsale.jpg

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
This is a smoking deal on a great truck! Please somebody buy it so I won't be tempted anymore!! I personally know Clint and this truck and I'm very surprised that it hasn't been sold yet. Don't let the No Factory Lockers keep you from buying it. I have a 97' 80 Series with factory front and rear lockers and wish that I had ARB's.:ylsmoke:

endo

PRIMITIVEROAD
To all those requesting more pictures,
As soon as mother nature cooperates with me I will take detailed photos and post them/send them.
Thanks

Sno Dawg

Sno Dawg
nice truck - shouldn't last long at that price

great looking truck
any interest in selling the ARB awning??

just a thought
glws
snow dawg

endo

PRIMITIVEROAD
also

Oh Yeah, I forgot. The awning comes with the screen room as well.
SO if that doesn't make you want to buy it now I don't know what will....

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
Smokin deal Clint. I wish I could grab it myself. You don't want to trade for a few motorbikes do you?

I posted it up on the ExPo FB page too, so that may get you some additional traffic.

Cheers

Ray

endo

PRIMITIVEROAD
Thanks Ray,
If I could talk my wife into a couple of motos you and I would have a deal. But alas ....

endo

PRIMITIVEROAD
local sale

Bump,
This is now for sale locally.
Get yourself a news years present!

cruisertom

Any interest in a trade for 97 4runner, 285's, 2" OME and 2" body, SR5, auto, tan cloth, green exterior, factory alarm, remote start, custom tcase skid? Gets 15mpg, 20mpg with stock tires.

endo

PRIMITIVEROAD
Any interest in a trade for 97 4runner, 285's, 2" OME and 2" body, SR5, auto, tan cloth, green exterior, factory alarm, remote start, custom tcase skid? Gets 15mpg, 20mpg with stock tires.
Thanks for the offer. Not interested in trades right now. Will let you know if that changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998