1994 Land Cruiser Build! Pic heavy.

DesertFZJ80

Observer
Wow it's been months since the last update in this thread, progress is better than ever and many parts are piling up for a winter build-

IMG_6031.jpg

IMG_9887.jpg

Best of all, rebuilt head with new OEM everything, valves, springs, seals..

IMG_3433.jpg

IMG_3149.jpg

IMG_4173.jpg

IMG_3534.jpg

Another rather large box should be showing up from Toyota this week to compliment the top end rebuild, too long of a parts list to post so that'll have to wait!

Last edited:

DesertFZJ80

Observer
Thinking about selling again, I recently found my way into a '16 TRD Off-Road Tacoma and haven't found time to work on this.

1994 Land Cruiser, 253xxx miles, White with very clean blue cloth interior, newer Cooper Discoverer 285's, recent oem tune-up and fuel filter. Arizona truck so no rust.
Arizona rebuild title due to hail damage, no accidents, just hail damage on roof and hood. It's white so not terribly noticeable.

I put collector car insurance on it so it's tagged until 2020 because Arizona emissions are a pain.

Runs and drives great, cold a/c all original and clean inside and out. Has working sunroof and no roof rack from the factory. I have the running boards and trailer hitch and center caps for the wheels. Added a snorkel and 30in LED light bar to front bumper and LED pods to rear. Dash is cracked but has a cloth cover.

New OEM front diff and axle service (new wheel bearings/races, trunion bearings/races, axle seals etc...) - Done - Feb 2015
Newer Cooper Discoverer 285 tires less than 3000 miles on them
PHH done at 248166 miles
OEM tuneup (plugs, wires, cap, rotor, PCV valve) done at 248500 miles
Fuel filter done at 248500 miles
Center diff lock switch installed

$4500.00.

mtndude23

Observer
If you put it up for sure, I'd be interested. Nice truck and it's well maintained. I'll have to see if I can make it down that way soon.

DesertFZJ80

Observer
If you put it up for sure, I'd be interested. Nice truck and it's well maintained. I'll have to see if I can make it down that way soon.

It is for sale, send me a pm with any questions you might have if you're interested, I can even send video/ pictures of it running and driving. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger