1994 Land Rover Discovery with a few extras.

zolo

Explorer
Selling my 94 D1. I bought this car to use and keep but I have decided to focus on my Toyota a bit more. I have done extensive mechanical work to this truck and I have been Daily Driving it reliably now for a while.
It runs and drives very well. This would be a great truck for 2 people and a dog, or you could reinstall the rear seats.
Paint is in excellent condition for the year.
Interior is very clean, with MANUAL leather front seats, a new head liner, and good carpet.

Location- Georgia.
Price-$4500OBO
PRICE DROP

Mechanical.
-Has 5 new tires. 4 matching Michelin LTX M&S2's 215-85-16,
-I bought a size match Kumho spare since the Michelin's were about $225 a piece.
-It has a new Iron Man 4x4 1.5" lift. Shocks and springs.
-I have changed all the fluids. Both Diffs, Trans, T-case, knuckles, and engine oil recently.
-Radiator has been removed cleaned and flushed. New coolant.
-Heater control valve is new.
-Rebuilt the Distributor down the the advance weights. New Pick-up, Ignition module (updates 3 pin with new pig tail), Rotor, Cap.
-New wires, plugs, and Coil. I have rewired the coil to module.
-New drive belt.
-Air filter
-New front and rear brake pads, and I bleed the system.
-New battery, with military style cable ends.
-New 2 chamber Flow Master exhaust.
-New coolant tank.
-New stereo with 4 new speakers. I by passed the stock amp so the sound is clear.
-I installed a lower mile Trans and T-case. The new/used trans has new front and rear seals, new filter and pan gasket.
T-case had the electric lock removed. I re-sealed it. Both are leak free currently. All CDL pivots were cleaned and greased well. 4wd operation is smooth and works well. CDL light works. Pulls strong and shifts smooth.

Interior
-Truck has from what I can tell, rare leather manual control seats. In great shape.
-New stereo system
-Headliner. While the headliner was down I removed the Sun roof motors and track. I resealed the housing to the truck using windshield sealant and then sealed the glass into the housing. Headliner was redone and installed.
Looks factory and sun shades work. They are leak free.
-New windshield. Not chips and or pitting. its clear and new.
-I had a custom drawer/cubbyhole system built for the back. Has 400lb KV slides and finished front cubbyholes. All usable storage space
-I have the back seats. Leather in great condition. I have the 7 passenger rear jump seats as well.
-Truck has rear Blower and AC system. It works.
-I'm selling it with an Engel freezer fridge. MT-17 (small) model.

What it needs.
-Steering box is leaky.
-Catalytic Converters are no good. If you live in a emissions county I can get them both (y pipe) for less than $300 through the shop.
-The cup holders are gone. I do have the ash tray and cruise switch which mounts into that assembly though.
-Driver side rear window does not roll down.
-Driver door handle is a little stiff but works fine.
-Rear Door panel was removed.
-Factory roof rails were removed when head liner was done, in hopes to install and Safety Devices low rack.
I like the sleek look, others may not. I have the factory rack also.

Over all in great shape. Zero rust. I have been all over the truck and its is very clean for its age.
The window frames are solid, the back door works great. I have all the factory hardware that was removed, including rear seats and all seat belts, factory springs, and factory roof rails. I will sell it with a spare T-case if that helps the deal. Its a CDL also.
Comes with the full drawer system, Engel freezer fridge, as well and a set of Inno roof rack towers and bars.
I can sell it with a RTT, Camping Labs small in great shape for another $600.

Over all a good truck with some nice extras. I have a ton of time and money sunk into the truck. I have made it into a reliable driver with some nice additions.

I'm not trying to retire off the sale but Id like to get close to $4500 for the truck.
I feel that is fair. Please ask me any question and I will answer as best I can.

Last edited:

zolo

Explorer
Updated Photos

Here are some more photos of the drawer system, Engel Freezer Fridge, roof rack cross bars, and front seats
The Engel works great, and the drawers are brand new. Cross bar set up is fairly new and has only held an RTT.
The seats work perfectly and the leather is still nice.

Truck runs great, and is a great start to a nice build.

Price is negotiable.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Is the drawer system designed to remove the portion that occupies the back seat only? In other words, will the rear drawers remain if the rear seats are refitted?
Thanks- nice job by the way...

zolo

Explorer
Thank You!

It could be removed yes, but the front of the actual drawer part would need a finished end cap made for it.
It would have to be changed up a bit to instal both the rear seats and the drawers alone.
The cubby-hole section is fastened to the drawer section. Its removable but as it is right now its all one piece.

I know this might be a no go for most. But every time I go on a trip or wheeling with a group its always 1 or 2 to a truck. The rear seats are a big area of wasted space. This set up allows the use of that space in a functional way.
Its a nicely built piece and it very well thought out IMO.
If you look at the front of the storage system it has one side with a "wing" towards the passenger rear door. The other side does not have this.
I left it off on the driver side so a dog could jump in easier. Leaves a step area on the rocker panel.

zolo

Explorer
I'm reinstalling the factory back seats and selling this truck without the fridge, storage, and rack.

So selling without any extra stuff. I need to move forward on my other projects.

NEW price is $3500.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12