1995 Isuzu Elf Outback Express 4x4 RV 5sp Diesel 56k miles $45k

Huck

that's incredible. never seen one of those before! would love to stand next to one to understand the scale a bit better but the photo with the dog inside gives a good sense of how tiny it is!

Machu

Test drove one and it's fun. Lots of storage and good living space. The Elf has more height than others but still compact. Needs a lift. I chose a 1992 Toyota coaster instead cause it's so rare, 13k miles. I was on EP getting good advice about a truck and camper set up but had to go the Japanese imports. Got a 1992 Isuzu rodeo 4x4 as well, needs remodel but its smaller than the Elf and if you're like this idea you should check them out. I absolutely love the JDM'S.

Machu

Oh, and the price... the one I saw was in most likely worse condition but 15k cheaper. They're old, and usually original, so anyone interested in JDMS, it's part of the package. My mini bus has pink tufted ceilings with mini chandeliers. Its awesome, but 28 years old. The importers dont seem too interested in assuring condition. But the engines are often good and the miles really low. Plus driving manual RHD is interesting. Dont expect to get out of the right hand lane:) my bus doesn't like going over 80 kph.

Machu

Isuzu rodeo 4x4

Attachments

• 20210131_141646.jpg
    20210131_141646.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 295

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears

Members online