1995 k2500 diesel

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
It's a red 95 Silverado extended cab long bed with the hard to find nv4500 manual transmission, completely rust free body, I have owned it since Jan 2013 and only put about 14k miles on it. Upgrades include Heath Max E-torq with Turbo-master, Diamond Eye 4 inch exhaust using a stainless ATS muffler and stainless 50-state legal cat with band clamps, Flowmaster crossover pipe, LS oil cooler lines, 93 lift pump, gm-8 turbo, k47 air box, 99 water pump, Kodiak fan clutch, Duramax plastic cooling fan, Auto Meter mechanical EGT and Boost gauges, recent Delco glow plugs, Ted's rebuilt injectors, and all new front and rear lights. Also has a Warn Trans4mer front brush guard but no winch. Best of all it only has 152k miles and a clean title. If it were a 4-door we would be keeping it, I built it to keep for a long time but putting a car seat in the back when we go to the lake is a pain. Never towed anything heavy with it, was used to tow the Jeep and our boat around Utah and did so easily. Feel free to ask questions but I can guarantee you will not find a nicer or better maintained truck for sale under $10k. Asking $7k obo. I will try to get a few updated pictures if the weather cooperates over the weekend.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Had someone inquire about mpg, with the 4.10 gears and 235/85r16 Cooper AT 3's I average 17-18 empty and 11-12 towing. And it is 4wd, has the more reliable transfer case shift lever on the floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12