1995 RANGE ROVER CLASSIC LWB 300 TDI TURBO DIESEL 5 SPEED SOFT DASH

zombiemotors

DSCN3551.jpgFor more photos, tdi engine kits, in-coming Defenders, etc check out my blog http://laughsandlashings.blogspot.com/

Vehicle is also listed on ebay check the ad for more details/photos- http:/http://www.ebay.com/itm/151298909904?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649DSCN3596.jpg If the link doesn't work the item number is 151298909904.

***If interested in the truck, please call me at 503 810 4713 --Zak-- I will likely not respond to email or messages***

Selling this 1995 LWB Range Rover Classic soft dash that I custom/boutique built for a customer. It is located in Portland, OR but vehicle transport is easy to arrange and would cost roughly $700- $1000 depending on your location. This is a pretty fantastic truck and has loads of new and custom additions. The V8 was replaced with a rebuilt 300 tdi turbo diesel engine and R380 5 speed manual transmission with low miles. New front and rear seals, timing belt, cylinder head, water and diesel lift pump. Also has a big expensive cyclone air filtration system. New radiator and clutch. The original chassis had 160K. All running gear has been refreshed---ready to go another 100K!

The original air suspension was replaced with Old Man Emu medium lift spring kit, OME shocks, and OME front steering stabilizer. Brand new brake rotors and pads. Also has a new dual battery set up.

Custom built new front and rear bumpers that follow the original lines but are stronger steel and powder coated. The front bumper hides a brand new (never used) WARN winch with new synthetic recovery line. The original alloy wheels were stripped and powder coated matte black and hold a set of 5 $1300 B.F. Goodrich 265 all terrain tires with only 500 miles on them. They are spaced out about an inch, wider stance tires great for off-roading. The front ones do rub on tight corners, though, and the front end needs to be lifted a half inch or so to remedy that. Gets 25-30 highway and is great on the highway as well.

The interior is in very good condition, clean, working seats, power windows, locks, sunroof works and has no leaks. New headliner. The 5 speed gear shift and boot were taken from a Range Rover Classic so it looks factory correct. There are a few small blemishes here and there- wood surround on the window switches needs replacement, a scratch here and there but for a 1995 it looks pretty great inside. A little wear on the driver's seat leather.

It doesn't have a radio/stereo in it. The cruise control is all hooked up, but maybe needs a cruise relay, and isn't working right now. The truck was built and sent to Texas, for a customer, like I said, and when he got it, he found out he was too tall to fit in it- he is 6'6". I am 6' and fit fine, no problems. Asking $19,500. This truck would cost more than this to build. If you want a diesel Rover, you won't find a nicer one- the black and white is a great color combination, it's a very sharp ride. Thanks-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger