1996 Series 80 Landcruiser for sale in Northern CA

ScottReb

Adventurer
Hate to be getting rid of it but the garage the needs room! Ive had this truck since last summer and only put 5K miles on it. OX 11 and the Mojave Trail was the only big trip. Performed as expected.

1996 From factory with lockers, no luggage rack, sunroof, alloys.

It has 198,008 miles this moment. Original HG,no smoke, no coolant bubbling, minimal oil consumption (5Kmi=1 and little qts of oil), no obvious leaks. My garage is epoxied and driveway is painted concrete. It runs great and shifts strong. No obvious problems. Last trip was up to Lake Tahoe area 2 weeks ago. 7000 ft, 100 degrees in the valley 300 miles almost all with the AC. 4 people 2 dogs and way more stuff than we needed for another week camping. No problems. AC cool. Everything works as it should. Except the radio antennae. It fell victim to a wrong turn on the Mojave! Interior looks average. Driver seat has small tear. 2nd row has ink stain, see pics. Have 3rd row also. Only body damage, other than usual scratches, is driver side rear door flare is hanging on. Flare is intact, just a couple broken hanger/plastic pieces to attach.

I have service records from 30K or so till present. I have to go with it $669.83 of PM parts to go with, including the original invoice from CruiserDan. It includes all parts for the front axle rebuild, thermostat and gaskets, front and rear pads and a complete tune up kit, plugs wires and everything. I purchased all this over the winter with plans to completely go over the truck and its just not in the cards. None of this needs redoing right now, was just planning on PM stuff.

Since owning I put on new 255/85 BFG KM2 less than 5K, all 5. Haven't even rotated in the spare yet. OME 2.5 suspension kit, heavy front/med rear including Slee castor bushings. I added a 4x4Labs rear bumper with tire and jerry can carriers. Over $4000 alone.

Price is $9000. Im located in the foothills outside of Sacramento area.
Scott

Last edited:

ScottReb

Adventurer
Finally got it squared away. Hope they're not too big. Here are some outside shots.
IMG_3506.jpg
IMG_3507.jpg
IMG_3511.jpg
IMG_3514.jpg

IMG_3519.jpg

This shows the flare pulled away from the rear driver side door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998

Members online