1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80, Located in Hesperia, CA

hidesrider

SOLD--SOLD--SOLD--SOLD--SOLD--SOLD--SOLD--SOLD--SOLD--
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80

183,xxx miles. Runs perfectly. In excellent condition in and out.

I had always wanted an 80, since my brother Shahram had one and I saw what they could do. In 2012, a perfect specimen fell into my lap, very clean, nearly showroom clean, and stock. It belonged to my fiancee's cousin, a dentist in Orange County. I sold my Jeep and minivan, bought the Cruiser and modded it to use as a daily driver/camping/expedition vehicle. It's a really awesome truck. However, my recent work situation has me driving 150+ miles per day, and the gas is killing me. Plus, with less free time and two growing kids, I am unable to do as much off-road driving as I'd like, proven by the fact that I've only taken it off-road 4 times in a little less than two years. I only have room (and resources) for one vehicle, and sadly, my Cruiser isn't going to fit this bill.

So, brass tacks. Here's a rundown.

Mods:
Old Man Emu 2.5” lift/suspension installed by Man-a-Fre in Simi Valley
Axxis Off-Road Winch Ready Front Bumper (will include original OEM bumper as well)
Custom front double cardon drive line by Inland Empire Drivelines in Ontario
Custom Rear Tire Carrier (mounted to pintle hitch baseplate)
Class 3 Trailer Hitch, wired
OEM Factory 6 speaker sound system
285 75 r16 bfg all terrains
Yakima roof rack with fairing
Factory seat covers from Thailand (not available in US), which were installed when new and have left the original seat leather in perfect condition underneath
Interior in excellent shape, no tears or rips
Registration good until March 2015

Recent repair and replacements:

Rear main seal

Complete EGR replacement, including
Egr transducer
Egr temp sensor
Catalytic convertor r/r
Master cylinder r/r
Tune up cap wires plugs
Fuel filter r/r
Vsv valve r/r
Air intake hose r/r

The bad stuff:
There is a dent in the tail gate, about the size of the palm of my hand. No paint damage though. I will include a pic.

I am asking $8,000 cash OBO. Not interested in trades or low-ball offers, but please feel free to contact me if you're interested.

You can email me at shahin357@gmail.com or contact my brother Shahram via PMs or email if you have any questions. I am located in Hesperia, California, but am in the San Bernardino area most days, and can meet up at a reasonable spot if you'd like to see it or drive it.

Thanks!!!

(Here's the pics)
DSC_0144_zps3e650dc6.jpg

DSC_0146_zps5b8c219c.jpg

DSC_0151_zpsf0217f54.jpg

DSC_0153_zps8eb35170.jpg

DSC_0184_zpscdd531cc.jpg

And the dent...
DSC_0154_zps6775ec20.jpg

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics