1997 D90 from Japan, in Abu Dhabi

kcowyo

ExPo Original
....what did you do with the T100? I happen to know a guy that could use a TJM if you were parting with it...

Oh, Hell no!!

Unless you're talking about me Jimbo, I've got dibs on that TJM. And the whole rest of the truck too if he ever turns it loose from his Dad's underground giant humidor vault, where it sits and patiently awaits Joel's return....

:peepwall:

HongerVenture

Adventurer
Man, how'd I miss this last part about the T100 and TJM.

Jim,
The T100 is indeed with my dad as KC knows. The giant underground humidor is a bit of an exaggeration. Actually, dad parks it outside as his garage isn't big enough (old house). That pains me a bit as I kept it in my garage.

KC has first dibs on my T100 and all it's appurtenances... if I can ever bear to let it go. Another year here and I may do that.

I just like the idea of a back-up vehicle in case I have to come back to the States spur-of-the-moment. I won't have to immediately buy a vehicle as I've still got that one.

I didn't get the Land Rover... nor a 70-series Land Cruiser. I looked at Land Cruisers and Patrols and unfortunately they carry an outrageous price tag. Pretty much anything LC or Patrol is automatically marked up, even in the used market.

I'll post soon what I did end up with...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior