1997 F350 Crew Cab Long Bed 7.5l 460

lchrum

I would consider a trade for the right vehicle, or a partial trade with cash. I'm not looking for a project so keep that in mind if you offer a trade.

EDIT to include specs.
1997 F350 CCLB,
7.5l 460 gasser (a ton of power)
169XXX miles, it is my daily driver at the moment. I bought it April 24, 2020 with 164 miles.
K&N filter
7 way trailer plug wired into the bed of the truck (presumably for a slide in camper)]

Oil changed last week
Radiator flush and fill
it has an after marked cruise control that i can not figure out how to work, but it is there
Tires are in excellent condition, although my plan was a 2" leveling kit and 35 x 12.5 tires.
i will attach all of the carfax reports as of today (7/8/20) I really don't have maint records as I have only had it a few months and I have not had any problems.

the only damage is a bullet hole in the tailgate. It is actually a funny story. That actually did occur while I owned this truck. Welcome to St. Louis. sigh.

This is not easy for me to post. I literally just bought this truck in April 24. I drove it from Nebraska to St. Louis and I have done quite a bit of upgrades since. I also drove it to Colorado and spent a week exploring the mountains. This truck has been incredibly solid. There is no rust, none. Some surface rust underneath but nothing at all to worry about

I have added an Alpine touch screen double din with CarPlay, phone connect and a huge backup camera. I yanked out the 4 crappy factory speakers and added all Kickers. Actually also added an amp and 2 additional 6x9 3 way kickers and 1 10” sub. Yeah I know this isn’t necessary for a overland vehicle but let’s face it. Good music goes a long way.

Had the windows tinted all the way around and also added power windows and locks.

Now has a completely refinished Ranch Hand front bumper with winch mount and receiver

This is a very solid truck. I wouldn’t hesitate to drive it cross country.

My wife was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer on June 19. This truck will no longer be a priority or a project. I would love to see someone buy it that will finish the build. I am posting it on here first. $10k firm. A brief search will tell you that this is on the low end of value for these trucks

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3626.jpg

IMG_3738.jpg

IMG_3739.jpg

IMG_3613.jpg

472b04d6e9f046f396c763a1db51bfca.jpg

2d70862166534b01977cfff7ed6ac229.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

buellconvert

Dang, I am so very sorry to hear of the news concerning your Mrs, you're both in my prayers! BTW gorgeous truck...

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

MotoMind

Would you mind sharing tech specs such as mileage or maintenance history? Showroom examples definitely command a premium but it usually takes a diesel to really get the bidding going north of 10K. The value of 460 crew cabs tends to depend a lot on the details and the taste of the buyer. Yours certainly looks very nice.

lchrum

Would you mind sharing tech specs such as mileage or maintenance history? Showroom examples definitely command a premium but it usually takes a diesel to really get the bidding going north of 10K. The value of 460 crew cabs tends to depend a lot on the details and the taste of the buyer. Yours certainly looks very nice.

I updated the post. I also included the carfax report as of today. I can tell you that I searched a very long time for a truck like this. I actually wanted the 460 as I can work on it with ease. I am no diesel mechanic. I live in St. Louis. If this truck doesn't sell on EP then I will likely list it at 12k. The St. Louis truck market is inflated, which is why I drove a uhaul truck 1 way to pick up this one. It is SUPER clean. I was actually surprised at it how clean it is.

lchrum

As luck would have it for me. Someone hit the passenger side while I was in a parking lot. No idea who and no note left.

So I will go to $7500 FIRM and or trade for something more suitable to long distance travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78