1997 F350 Crewcab 4x4 7.3L Diesel with FWC Granby Shell (located in Phoenix AZ)

lcgeek

Observer
F350

I bought this a few months ago and was a single owner before me for 18 years, spent 1/2 life in Utah and remainder in AZ. Only underbody surface rust.
Very clean and straight body. A few scratches here and there but overall shows very well and paint shines. It does have some slight yellowing of paint 2 inch wide from the front of bed to rear of bed on driver side. This was from where the body side molding was removed. Hardly noticeable but there, you could cover with new body side molding if you so choose.
Interior overall very clean, carpet in good shape (like anyone cares about that :). It has a mediocre repaired crack in dash, but all covered with new dash pad. Seats are in great shape no rips and not even the driver seat sag.
Motor fires right up and it runs great, getting about 17mpg with the Grandby shell. I has 2 new motorcraft batteries and recent oil change.
280K miles and as you know, but just broken! :)

The Shell is mid 90's but don't know exact year. I recently put new screws, washers, and silicone on all roof. Went through a heavy downpour and no leaks. I put new floor in as well. The previous owner made some homemade shelves - not the best, but they are functional. No heather, stove, etc - just the shell.

$12K for truck and FWC

Here are a few pics and I will get more up in the daylight tomorrow.

[URL=http://s193.photobucket.com/user/lcgeek/media/20151030_163726_zpsokumkijl.jpg.html]

Last edited:

lcgeek

Observer
Hmmm. Thought there would be more interest here for this. Go figure. Price drop to $11.5K for both.

lcgeek

Observer
Weekend special bump for $10K for both or $7500 for truck and $2500 for the Grandby Shell sold separately.

Just flushed the heater core - blows nice and warm for your cold state folks:) Truck fires right up drives great. I doubt their is a cleaner F250/350 in the country. You already know the legendary 7.3L runs forever, don't let 280K scare you - come and get her and drive her home! :)

wesel123

Explorer
I picked up a Columbus from this gentlemen and can vouch for how meticulous he is about his equipment. Also saw how clean the FWC was and it truly is spotless. New owner will not be disappointed.

lcgeek

Observer
I picked up a Columbus from this gentlemen and can vouch for how meticulous he is about his equipment. Also saw how clean the FWC was and it truly is spotless. New owner will not be disappointed.

Thanks my friend, hope you are enjoying the new tent!

Vegastoy

Observer
Great deal for someone! I've always had a soft spot for that body style. You don't see them this clean anymore...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman