1997 Lexus Lx450 Factory E-Lockers and More! 160,000 miles - SOLD!!!!!!!

Airmonger

Adventurer
1997 Lexus LX450 -- 160,000 miles - SOLD!!!

$13000.00

This is a great reliable car that has been my baby for the past few years. I have been changing the oil with Mobil 1 synthetic. I had the transmission and coolant flushed six month ago. It has new front brake pads and the rears are 6,000 miles old. I bought the vehicle stock and added everything listed below over the last few years to make it my "dream" overland vehicle. It's a solid and capable cruiser but my family has grown too big and we are looking for something bigger to get us out camping. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this anywhere.

The Bad
Slighty rear main oil leak nothing major but it there.
Some interior flaws - Rear speaker cover falls off, rip in headrest, some stains on head liner, etc.
Head Gasket hasn't been replaced as far as I know. Not a bad thing but most people like to see this done after 150,000 for PM
Its an 18 year old suv. Its not spotless or perfect but it is still in good shape with somewhat low miles.
EGR code on check engine light

Check out the Build Thread - http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/71734-Airmonger-s-LX450-Build

Craiglist Ad - http://lewiston.craigslist.org/cto/4793643447.html

Drop Box photo Album

Front/Rear Locking differentials
Nitro 4.88 gears installed by G&A Wheel and Frame
Front Axle rebuilt by G&A wheel and frame with Toyota Knuckle rebuild kit
Dual blue sea aux fuse blocks
Metaltech 4x4 sliders with battery mount
Arb Bumper
Old Man Emu HD suspension front and rear
Front leveling spacers included but not installed
Warn M12 12,000 lbs winch
IBS Dual battery system
New Cooper STT M/T tires 315(35 inch) with matching spare
Custom rear drawer
Ram Ipod Mount
Floor Mats
Kaymar Rear Dual Swing out bumper
New Pioneer stereo with 2 usb ports
Extreme Air Magnum air compressor
CB radio

Last edited:

hobbner

DO WANT. Sadly my 2014 tax returns and work bonus wont be here for a while still :( This should be sold quickly!

Airmonger

Adventurer
I updated the main post with some of the know issues. I will do my best to make sure every question is answered about the car.

The Bad
Slighty rear main oil leak nothing major but it there.
Some interior flaws - Rear speaker cover falls off, rip in headrest, some stains on head liner, etc.
Head Gasket hasn't been replaced as far as I know. Not a bad thing but most people like to see this done after 150,000 for PM
Its an 18 year old suv. Its not spotless or perfect but it is still in good shape with somewhat low miles.
EGR code on Check Engine light

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998