1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 000 $ this is good one :)

benchasephoto

Photographer
I can only imagine what kind of build you could get with 80k. I'm thinking a Dillion mini-gun and a full expedition build out and diesel conversion.

I find it funny that the seller decided to list the question asking if his price was serious :)

UK4X4

Expedition Leader
"It's a collectors item, not an everyday drive vehicle. And I have no need to sell."

thats good as i don't see him selling it any time soon !

goranvolvo

Observer
What were they new, cost wise? oh it's only 1 out of 5,000 made; for sure a collector car. :wings:

40th Anniversary Limited Edition was about 52000 $

I can only imagine what kind of build you could get with 80k. I'm thinking a Dillion mini-gun and a full expedition build out and diesel conversion.

I find it funny that the seller decided to list the question asking if his price was serious :)

Do build and have some left over $ for some serious trip

jaxs1984

Adventurer
I guess the money shot is "It's a collectors item, not an everyday drive vehicle" ... the irony is , if it came with the optional front/rear locking diffs.. then it would be drive wherever the f%%% you want vehicle :smiley_drive:

krayz605

Definitely a nice truck, but wow. What I find amazing is that there was one bid for 75,000. Had to be a friend of his.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears