1998 Ford E350 7.3 PSD Leader Ambulance low 66,000 miles verified.Ca Van No Rust

bonetone

Bought with greatest intention of seating 6 and sleeping 4.Adding 6" ujor 4x4.
Letters removed , and emergency light's covered in blue painters tape.Sub floor partially removed.Began removal of passenger side wall, and STOPPED!!!.My life &time do not allow me this projects completion in 2015, and I don't need an ambulance for any business or personal needs.Selling to fund conventional 15 passenger 4x4 conversion .Have driven through 3/4 tank with no issue's at all, and on some hard packed trails with no unusual sounds.All keys and all all locks function including cruise control.4 batteries less than 1 year old.It has taken me 7-8 days for what has been removed thus far!! Should have been a weekend gut and be done.I only get 1-2 hours of free time at a time, thus never ending project.
All emergency lights, sirens, exterior & interior lighting all function! Front and rear AC cold.Ask away.With verified & funds in hand I would "store" for an expo member @ no cost if outof state.Plenty of pictures and videos available. 20150725_101952.jpg20150726_122855.jpg20150725_185523.jpg
$12,300 obo.

Last edited:

bonetone

Sold
Bought with greatest intention of seating 6 and sleeping 4.Adding 6" ujor 4x4.
Letters removed , and emergency light's covered in blue painters tape.Sub floor partially removed.Began removal of passenger side wall, and STOPPED!!!.My life &time do not allow me this projects completion in 2015, and I don't need an ambulance for any business or personal needs.Selling to fund conventional 15 passenger 4x4 conversion .Have driven through 3/4 tank with no issue's at all, and on some hard packed trails with no unusual sounds.All keys and all all locks function including cruise control.4 batteries less than 1 year old.It has taken me 7-8 days for what has been removed thus far!! Should have been a weekend gut and be done.I only get 1-2 hours of free time at a time, thus never ending project.
All emergency lights, sirens, exterior & interior lighting all function! Front and rear AC cold.Ask away.With verified & funds in hand I would "store" for an expo member @ no cost if outof state.Plenty of pictures and videos available.View attachment 298244View attachment 298245View attachment 298246
$12,300 obo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78