1998 RHD Mitsubishi Canter/Fuso 4x4 - 5k miles

BrianBee

Insanely low mileage. Comes with super singles. No relation to the seller

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 11.00.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 11.00.16 AM.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 272

telsbree

Are they 'Super singles?' Aren't those JDM trucks that are tiny in length? Curious what the GVWR. Wish the box was taller, 5.5 feet is a showstopper..

"The ultimate overland rig chassis. 1989 Mitsubishi Canter (FUSO) 4x4! 4D32 Diesel engine 5 speed manual. HI/Low range. Has heating and AC in the cab. Onboard 12 and 24 Volt chargers. Interior of box is approximately 5 1/2 feet. It is geared with 530 gearing with top speed of 55 mph the way it is set up now. Stainless steal interior and exterior. Comes with 5 super singles wheels to convert to 4 wheels if you choose to delete the dual wheels. Imported from Japan."

Fishenough

Creeper
Are they 'Super singles?' Aren't those JDM trucks that are tiny in length? Curious what the GVWR. Wish the box was taller, 5.5 feet is a showstopper..

"The ultimate overland rig chassis. 1989 Mitsubishi Canter (FUSO) 4x4! 4D32 Diesel engine 5 speed manual. HI/Low range. Has heating and AC in the cab. Onboard 12 and 24 Volt chargers. Interior of box is approximately 5 1/2 feet. It is geared with 530 gearing with top speed of 55 mph the way it is set up now. Stainless steal interior and exterior. Comes with 5 super singles wheels to convert to 4 wheels if you choose to delete the dual wheels. Imported from Japan."
I've imported vehicles from Japan for over 30 years now into Canada. Went through a phase where I wanted a 4x4 Canter for a family offroad camper, parts are shared with na models if you get the right engine, but there was often some reason that stopped me from buying at auction. Gearing is almost always city gearing and would have to be changed and axles would have to be swap due to incompatibility after checking North American specs. Super low mile examples and 20 years old need a whole bunch of seal and hose changes. I've learned that lesson many times. And yes cargo models are sized down! But mostly it was the highway axles swap that kept me from buying

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman