1999 2nd gen Dodge Ram 24V Cummins with loaded 2006 Fourwheel camper

rhodos

Observer
We sell our RAM 2500 diesel with FWC by end of October. We used it the last 6 years only for about 6 weeks vacation per year, bought the truck 6 years ago from an Expo member and have been very happy with it.

1999 Dodge Ram 2500 extended Cab short bed

Cummins Diesel 5.9 24V. 301 miles total right now but still traveling.

VIN 3b7kf2369xg226143

clean title, mostly stock, always and only registered in CA.

244 on engine (she had a #53 block. Now no more, replaced by Dodge on warranty.)

about 94k on auto trans,

new injection pump VP44. I have all receipts from day 1 for all of this.

new throttle position sensor.

Upon my purchase, service and repairs done by me.

Tires: 285/75R16 BFG AT2, now with 8 k miles on them.

Shocks: Bilstein 4600 all around. Now 14k miles miles on them.

Fuel Pump: Fass DDRP (preventive maintenance. Old stock pump comes in box and still runs)

Mechanical Isspro fuel pressure gauge

Oil change ball valve

Water pump new 5k

Rear leaf springs l/r new

Front end redone as follows: (no play, drives straight at 70mph+, no wobbles or drift)

DOR (Dodge offroad) Steering brace (new in 2014, look it up, it’s the best to use. Not the cheap ebay ones)

Luke’s Link track bar and new steering tie rod end (new in 2014)

Redhead steering box (new in 2015).

Alternator new in 2015.

AC compressor, condenser and belt all new in 2017, airways cleaned. AC needs new fill

Cabin:

SLT interior, i.e. top of the line, electric everything (including driver seat), brown/tan leather

Coverking Seat covers (new in 2014)

Dash mat (New in 2014. Yes, the original dash is badly cracked. This is a normal with these trucks)

Mid jump seat replaced with custom console with 12V/USB ports, cup holders, tablet/phone holder, hidden drawer (original seat comes with it if you want).

Floor sound-proofed with dynamat (during deep carpet cleaning 2016)

Custom wind fairing on Yakima towers.

Negatives:

She does have dents and bruises, she has been a work truck for much of her life.

One crack in the windshield (stable)

Fully loaded 2006 Kestrel Four Wheel Camper

No leaks, no mold.

Queen bed above cabin with memory topper.

Rollover couch.

We gutted much of the camper (all furniture panels, couch, tank, … ) when we bought it for a thorough cleaning and paint job.

Stock propane furnace and propane stove. Cooks and heats as these things do.

Hidden safe for passports, phones, keys etc.

25gal water tank (new by previous owner, we always used inline filter. Rear plastic winterizing faucet replaced with aluminum adapter and ball valve (i.e. use it as an outside gravity-fed faucet that doesn’t break every season).

4gal grey water tank in truck bed

51qt Truckfridge compressor fridge box (3 years old), on drawer.

New 2nd battery wiring (replacing the FWC one): CTEK Dual250, wired to charge 2nd battery from generator (when engine running) and from solar panel (MPPT charging system, so very upgradeable and efficient, unlike the cheaper PWM chargers). Advantage over stock: FWC just connects the camper to your generator for charge-while driving. Charging is either incomplete or cooks your battery, you will never match the voltage your battery actually needs. The CTEK charges with a dedicated IUoU program, i.e. adapts voltage depending on charge level. Lead batteries need that to stay healthy.

Upgraded original FWC Iota 110V->12V charger with IUoU module (same reason as with the CTEK). This keeps your battery healthy if you plug it to a landline.

Renogy flexible 100W solar panel (new in 2014), mounted on the custom wind fairing.

Added a second 187W panel with 2nd MPPT charger.

So overall: fully self-sustained electric system.

Trasharoo on the back.

All camping equipment like chair, table, kitchenware, tools, spare parts, HiLiftJack and many more stuff included.

Asking price 12k cash

We are currently traveling in SE CA/SW AZ area please contact me via email werner@poefersdorf.de i will respond as soon i read the mail ( not always wifi/cell on our trails)

regards Werner

IMG_5233.jpegIMG_5232.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179