1999 Mitsubishi Montero w/ Winter Package **Pictures Added!!**

cjgolfer7

Observer
1999 Mitsubishi Montero with the Winter Package. 158,xxx miles runs and drives fantastic. Power windows, doors, locks, mirrors, seats..everything. Has leather interior with no rips, very clean. Large moonroof, third row seating and brand new set of 33x10.50 BFG All Terrain KO2 tires. By far the best all terrain tire I've ever encountered and this is by far the most underrated four wheel drive vehicle ever. This vehicle offers 2wd, AWD, 4wd high and 4wd low options which can be shifted on the fly from 2wd to 4wd up to 60 mph. Also as mentioned earlier has the winter package which gave it heat seats, headlight washer fluid, and a rear air locker when in 4wd low. At that point you can't be stopped! Has a tow hitch and wiring. I love this vehicle and really really don't want to get rid of it. But as life goes I've been given a rare opportunity and won't be able to keep this vehicle along with others. Clear title, no rust, average scratches for a vehicle this age.

Only BAD things are the fuel gauge does not function properly and the rear hatch handle is broken. I will try to have replaced before the buyer picks up.

Also have the running boards and mud flaps off. Can be reinstalled by request.

$5000

Feel free to call or text at anytime.. 704-995-6891.

Will try and post pictures tomorrow once cleaned up a tad.

Last edited:

cjgolfer7

Observer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457921251.770050.jpg
Only picture I realistically have on my phone and my camera doesn't currently work. Pre BFG AT's.

cjgolfer7

Observer
Feel free to make an offer, would consider pulling tires off and putting old Michelin 31's back on it. Van comes next week and I'll have to move this ole girl. Will have more picture this afternoon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman