1st Gen 4Runner front Bumper help

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
So, I have a Marlin Rear bumper... LOVE IT. Now I'm looking to get a front bumper as well.

I've been looking at Addicted Off-Road, Bad Lands, ARB and even another Marlin for the front. The Adicted offorad looks to be a great bumper, I know Marlins stuff is top notch from experience. The badlands really apeals to me because I can get a flat deck on top and can have the front hoops done however I like them. But from my understanding, their (badlands) bumper is heavier than an ARB which will definately require soem new T-bars (probably gonna do that anyway)

BUT:

What I really want is something along the lines of a Rovertym "Slim Line" front bumper. There's just something about it that really apeals to me. I like the mix of box section and tube, and I think they just LOOK smashing eh.

http://www.rovertym.com/
SO... Does anyone know of a company that makes anything similar for my gen of Toyota???

Cheers and No Worries

DAve

Last edited:

sami

Explorer
That's very close to the look that I was trying to achieve with the bumper we built for my last rig... I sold it before we got around to the hoops, but they would've been setup just like that style you like...

P1000270.jpg

P1000277.jpg

0213081657a.jpg

web.jpg

Anyways... I dig the look you're after, and support! :)

The Addicted Off Road bumper is just a Trail Gear bumper btw... You could pick one of those up and plate it in so it's not so tube-ish and skeleton looking.. That could be a good way to go..

I recommend rewiring your blinkers into your running lights so you don't have to mount them elsewhere.. I think that looks so shabby..

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
yeah, that's the kind of thing I'm looking for... I'm affraid I may just have to bite the bullet and get it fabbed...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman